Thread: OC in Highlands Ranch for Coffee Anyone?

Post imported post

I live in Highlands Ranch and would love to get together with some OC people in the area for coffee and chat about OC in the area and state. Maybe even make it a bi-weekly or monthly thing. Any takers?

desettle
    ”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany

Post imported post

Sound good. Let us know when and where.

Post imported post

i dont get down the highlands ranch much, but i'd probably be able to make it once in awhile.

Post imported post

Sounds great. I was thinking maybe the 1st or second week (on a Saturday Mornig) of January and then go from there.Maybe at the Village Inn off of C470 and Braodway?

desettle
    ”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany

Post imported post

I also don't go down to Highlands Ranch very often but I wouldnt mind driving there once in a while. I don't know about everyone else, but that Village Inn works for me.
    "There are those who still think they are holding the pass against a revolution that may be coming up the road. But they are gazing in the wrong direction. The revolution is behind them. It went by in the Night of Depression, singing songs of freedom" -- Garet Garrett, The Revolution Was (1938)

Post imported post

Village Inn good for me also. Just need to know if its the 2nd or the 9th and a time!

Post imported post

How about on the 9th at 10:00AM at Village Inn (at C-470 and Braodway)?

desettle

Post imported post

I'll be there.

Post imported post

That is great to hear. Any other takers for this get together?

desettle

Post imported post

10am sounds good, Unless I get called out to fly I am going to try to make it. only three of us?

Post imported post

The 9th looks good. I'll be there.
    "There are those who still think they are holding the pass against a revolution that may be coming up the road. But they are gazing in the wrong direction. The revolution is behind them. It went by in the Night of Depression, singing songs of freedom" -- Garet Garrett, The Revolution Was (1938)

Post imported post

Sounds great. Right now there are only4 of us (including my wife), not sure if Bomber can make it or not for this one, but am hoping others will join us.

desettle

Post imported post

My g/f and I will try to be there...but it's up in the air right now.
    One day your life is going to flash before your eyes, make it worth watching.

Post imported post

PikesPeakMtnMan I hope you and your g/f can make it.

Thanks,

desettle