• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Terror attack today at Detroit Metro

mikestilly

imported post

I meant last night not today. Too bad there is no way to change the topic. It's going to be hard to detect the bombs their using because they're crotch'ing them and their not quickly detectable during normal contact at screening. Outside of strip searching the only way they could stop these things are to better check these morons on international flights and get many more of those body scan machines. I've never seen one of those machines before. You'd think all those international flights the names on their lists would be cross checked. They knew about this moron for 2 years and still wasnt on a no fly list.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

I agree, Ted Kenedy (although he was an enemy) was on the no fly list!!

I do not go where I cannot bring my rights with me, including an airplane. And I love airplanes.

:what:As far as these scanners go, they are strip searching, only this is the politicaly correct way of strip searching you.

TheRabbitsHole

imported post

False flag operations are covert operations which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.

http://www.infowars.com/foiled-terr...-an-excuse-to-expand-the-bogus-war-on-terror/

conservative85

imported post

This means that to insure our safety BO's gonna have to take away our rights to make us safe...Maybe even enact Marshall Law.
Notice if you will that after September 11th there were not anymore attacks on our soil for 8 years, I don't ever recall any attempts made other than the Shoe Bomber. But since BO's 11 months we have an attempt, or a terrorist plot uncovered almost every other month.

I think it was a distraction, or a set up. who knows you can't trust the Media anymore. Hell it could be a test to see how many people reply negatively on line toward this administration. or it could be a test to see how far they can get on planes with this particular method.

Muslim Terrorist are like Velociraptor (raptors) they keep testing the electric fence looking for a way thru the defenses!.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Based on the anti's logic, why don't they just ban planes, except for LE and Military--of course. That way we'll never ever have to worry about terrorist activity in the U.S. again.Much like aban on all firearms for the mere citizenrywhere only LE and Military can possess them, therefore, eliminating all criminal activity.

[/sarcasm] :?

mikestilly

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Based on the anti's logic, why don't they just ban planes, except for LE and Military--of course.  That way we'll never ever have to worry about terrorist activity in the U.S. again.  Much like a ban on all firearms for the mere citizenry where only LE and Military can possess them, therefore, eliminating all criminal activity.

[/sarcasm] :?

Close it would be ban planes for everyone except LE, military and themselves.

T Vance

imported post

ethernetweb wrote:
I don't believe anything the news says about terrorism anymore. It all smells like a false flag operation to me.

I thought the same thing! A bomb attempt on any other day will scare people, but do it during the holiday season when that many more people are flying, and it scares the general public even more. With that fear, it gives the government more of a "reason" to pass things like the Patriot Act (which was passed 6 weeks after 9/11).

The Gulf of Tonkin incident comes to mind too.

mikestilly

imported post

Please don't turn the thread in to 9/11 conspiracy theory hour. lol I dont trust the media either. Just look how they handled the last election. Based on what the average channel was reporting BO was a saint. Only 1 channel reported his very sketchy past.

G

imported post

T Vance wrote:
ethernetweb wrote:
I don't believe anything the news says about terrorism anymore. It all smells like a false flag operation to me.

I thought the same thing! A bomb attempt on any other day will scare people, but do it during the holiday season when that many more people are flying, and it scares the general public even more. With that fear, it gives the government more of a "reason" to pass things like the Patriot Act (which was passed 6 weeks after 9/11).

The Gulf of Tonkin incident comes to mind too.
It does more than just give them reason, it validates their justification. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I certainly believe that the government certainly does seize the moment to promote their agenda... Control.

conservative85

imported post

Cap & Trade...Tax & Control. Health Care Reform...Single Payer System. National civilian security force...civilian snitches. it goes on and on Control Control Control.

Every aspect of your life will be micro managed from Diet, energy, to Religion, and to Guns.

conservative85

imported post

I got one better...Remember on Sept 11th 1990, Bush senior (Bush part I) gave his NWO speech & explained his Iraq scenario as a "rare opportunity to move toward a historic period of cooperation" Then 11 years later on Sept 11th 2001 we're attacked, giving Bush junior (Bush part II) a second "rare opportunity to move toward a historic period of cooperation"

Remember Europe is as one, now all that is needed is for the Asian Country's s to be as one, and the America's to be as one, then The U.N. can control, & the Muslims can Police. One world order, one world religion, and one world economy...LOL

G

imported post

CoonDog wrote:
Perhaps a false flag attempt to distract from the Senate's HC vote on the 24th?

Btw, speaking fo false flags, anyone remember this?

http://askville.amazon.com/09-10-2001-Rumsfeld-told-Congress-trillion-missing-Defense-dept-day-11-Greatest-theft/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=1295774
OMG!!! Let me adjust my cap...

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg