Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: We are the Militia

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575

    Post imported post

    Good artical and a good argument against the antis

    http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...tt091801.shtml
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

  2. #2
    Regular Member KansasMustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Herington, Kansas, USA
    Posts
    1,005

    Post imported post

    As the Founders would have said Here here! I concur whole heartedly!!
    Keep your powder dry!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson

  3. #3
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    Now we just got to get folks over thier conditioning and apathy.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575

    Post imported post

    100 years of negitive conditioning is gonna take some work to reverse.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

  5. #5
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    I know.....people are so used to giving up thier freedom and liberties for security they think that is what they are supposed to do.

    Relying on the Government is a fallacy, yet we are now being told they are the answer.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575

    Post imported post

    SVG

    We need to meet sometime, PM me if you get in this neck of the woods, I'll do the same next time I get over there.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

  7. #7
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    Looking to do some work over there for the kalispell tribe so a big maybe I might make that way. If I do I'll contact ya.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post



    In my opinion, the National Review is part ofthe 'controlled opposition' wing of the CFR's (- Council on Foreign Relations's) media propaganda arm.

    Please peruse this article, or any of Gary Allen's works for further information about this claim.

    If you're anagent of the CFR, you're an enemy of America, her freedoms and liberty.

    William F Buckley, Jr. was an agentof the CFR.

    So, understand who you're listening to, and what song they sing:

    http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1191.cfm









  9. #9
    Regular Member desert-prospector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    (City of the Crosses), Las Cruces New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    72

    Post imported post

    I am militia. So how many of you got the balls to say you are?

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Real World.
    Posts
    1,705

    Post imported post

    Enoch Root wrote:

    In my opinion, the National Review is part ofthe 'controlled opposition' wing of the CFR's (- Council on Foreign Relations's) media propaganda arm.

    Please peruse this article, or any of Gary Allen's works for further information about this claim.

    If you're anagent of the CFR, you're an enemy of America, her freedoms and liberty.

    William F Buckley, Jr. was an agentof the CFR.

    So, understand who you're listening to, and what song they sing:

    http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1191.cfm







    Of course the lunatic fringe comes out...

    William F. Buckley was a stand up guy whopromoted constitutional principles. This CFR/911 truth conspiracy stupidity makes me sick, and I have to suspect there are communist perpetrators within it's ranks.

    Everyone male between 18-42 is "militia", and subject to be drafted by their government.

    If you're all so sure about your dedication, JOIN THE LAWFUL ORGANIZATIONS that exist within all states and territories. Or just keep reading "soldier of fiction" magazine and talk to God on your short waves.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    guntersville, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    111

    Post imported post

    "The militia is the whole people except a few pulblic officials"- George Mason

    also interesting is that the militia is given Immuninty in Alabama! I dont know about other state though..

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
    Posts
    69

    Post imported post

    PrayingForWar,

    Here's a bit of what you don't know about the world:




    As for 9/11, I'll bet you think kerosene can melt steel, eh?



    Care to wager?

    I'm an ex-steel worker, heavy equipment manufacture.

    What are your qualifications and areas of expertise?

    Something like this?:

    13 Steps ofDisinformation

    1. Dummy up. If it’s not reported, if it’s not news, it didn’t happen.
    2. Wax indignant. This is also known as the “how dare you?” gambit.
    3. Characterize the charges as “rumors” or, better yet, “wild rumors.” If, in spite of the news blackout, the public is still able to learn about the suspicious facts, it can only be through “rumors.”
    4. Knock down straw men. Deal only with the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Even better, create your own straw men. Make up wild rumors and give them lead play when you appear to debunk all the charges, real and fanciful alike.
    5. Call the skeptics names like “conspiracy theorist,” “nut,” “ranter,” “kook,” “crackpot,” and of course, “rumor monger.” You must then carefully avoid fair and open debate with any of the people you have thus maligned.
    6. Impugn motives. Attempt to marginalize the critics by suggesting strongly that they are not really interested in the truth but are simply pursuing a partisan political agenda or are out to make money.
    7. Invoke authority. Here the controlled press and the sham opposition can be very useful.
    8. Dismiss the charges as “old news.”
    9. Come half-clean. This is also known as “confession and avoidance” or “taking the limited hang-out route.” This way, you create the impression of candor and honesty while you admit only to relatively harmless, less-than-criminal “mistakes.” This stratagem often requires the embrace of a fall-back position quite different from the one originally taken.
    10. Characterize the crimes as impossibly complex and the truth as ultimately unknowable.
    11. Reason backward, using the deductive method with a vengeance. With thoroughly rigorous deduction, troublesome evidence is irrelevant. For example: We have a completely free press. If they know of evidence that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF) had prior knowledge of the Oklahoma City bombing they would have reported it. They haven’t reported it, so there was no prior knowledge by the BATF. Another variation on this theme involves the likelihood of a conspiracy leaker and a press that would report it.
    12. Require the skeptics to solve the crime completely.
    13. Change the subject. This technique includes creating and/or reporting a distraction.

    _____

    I've studied the CFR for close to 30 years, they are all communists or agents of the NWO, take your pick of phraseolgy. They are the men who are arogating the rights of the sovereign state citizens of thisCommonwealth.

    Your beloved Buckley was one of them, like it or not.

    Part of the 'Controlled Opposition', asIstated previously.

    Would you care to discuss these FACTS, or will you revert to the role of disinformationist again?

    Choose your point of contention, and bring your facts to the table.

    The laws of motion alone refute the Official Lie of 9/11.











  13. #13
    Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Post imported post

    Enoch Root wrote:
    As for 9/11, I'll bet you think kerosene can melt steel, eh?

    Care to wager?

    I'm an ex-steel worker, heavy equipment manufacture.

    What are your qualifications and areas of expertise?

    For starters, I am a Certified Welder. I can tell you that you do not have to melt steel in order to weaken it to a point of structural support failure. If you are at all knowledgeable about structural steel, you already know this simple fact.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    67

    Post imported post

    Are you the militia or are you just an anti-government extremist? See this thread: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/36253.html

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575

    Post imported post

    I am part of the milita just as is every able bodied man or woman that is an american citizen over the age of 17.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    67

    Post imported post

    Orphan wrote:
    I am part of the milita just as is every able bodied man or woman that is an american citizen over the age of 17.
    Just curious. Did you read this thread? http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/36253.html

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575

    Post imported post

    ColMustard wrote:
    Orphan wrote:
    I am part of the milita just as is every able bodied man or woman that is an american citizen over the age of 17.
    Just curious. Did you read this thread? http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/36253.html
    Yes I read the thread, They are using the term Militia for extreamist organizations and are most likley ignorant of the true meaning. They should read Section 311 of US Code Title 10. Like it or not most of usare part of the unorganized Militia every able bodied man between 18 and 45 and to 64 with prior service.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    67

    Post imported post

    Orphan wrote:
    ColMustard wrote:
    Just curious. Did you read this thread? http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/36253.html
    Yes I read the thread, They are using the term Militia for extreamist organizations and are most likley ignorant of the true meaning. They should read Section 311 of US Code Title 10. Like it or not most of usare part of the unorganized Militia every able bodied man between 18 and 45 and to 64 with prior service.
    No. They know exactly what the law says and what the original framers intended. They just don't want you and I to be able to defend ourselves from violent criminals. Those violating the law and those using the law as a weapon of enslavement.

  19. #19
    Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Real World.
    Posts
    1,705

    Post imported post

    Enoch Root wrote:
    A bunch of paranoid drivel.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

  20. #20
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    PrayingForWar wrote:
    If you're all so sure about your dedication, JOIN THE LAWFUL ORGANIZATIONS that exist within all states and territories. Or just keep reading "soldier of fiction" magazine and talk to God on your short waves.
    The problem with the '(l)awful' organizations, is that they are under the government's thumb, by definition.

    At any time when such government would need to be resisted, they would obviously be unlawful in that government's eyes...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •