• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We are the Militia

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I know.....people are so used to giving up thier freedom and liberties for security they think that is what they are supposed to do.

Relying on the Government is a fallacy, yet we are now being told they are the answer.:banghead:

Jeff Hayes

imported post

SVG

We need to meet sometime, PM me if you get in this neck of the woods, I'll do the same next time I get over there.

Enoch Root

imported post

In my opinion, the National Review is part ofthe 'controlled opposition' wing of the CFR's (- Council on Foreign Relations's) media propaganda arm.

Please peruse this article, or any of Gary Allen's works for further information about this claim.

If you're anagent of the CFR, you're an enemy of America, her freedoms and liberty.

William F Buckley, Jr. was an agentof the CFR.

So, understand who you're listening to, and what song they sing:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1191.cfm

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Enoch Root wrote:
In my opinion, the National Review is part ofthe 'controlled opposition' wing of the CFR's (- Council on Foreign Relations's) media propaganda arm.

Please peruse this article, or any of Gary Allen's works for further information about this claim.

If you're anagent of the CFR, you're an enemy of America, her freedoms and liberty.

William F Buckley, Jr. was an agentof the CFR.

So, understand who you're listening to, and what song they sing:

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1191.cfm

Of course the lunatic fringe comes out...

William F. Buckley was a stand up guy whopromoted constitutional principles. This CFR/911 truth conspiracy stupidity makes me sick, and I have to suspect there are communist perpetrators within it's ranks.

Everyone male between 18-42 is "militia", and subject to be drafted by their government.

If you're all so sure about your dedication, JOIN THE LAWFUL ORGANIZATIONS that exist within all states and territories. Or just keep reading "soldier of fiction" magazine and talk to God on your short waves.

steveman01

imported post

"The militia is the whole people except a few pulblic officials"- George Mason

also interesting is that the militia is given Immuninty in Alabama! I dont know about other state though..

Enoch Root

imported post

PrayingForWar,

Here's a bit of what you don't know about the world:
http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/cfr.html

As for 9/11, I'll bet you think kerosene can melt steel, eh?

:lol:

Care to wager?

I'm an ex-steel worker, heavy equipment manufacture.

What are your qualifications and areas of expertise?

Something like this?:

13 Steps ofDisinformation

1. Dummy up. If it’s not reported, if it’s not news, it didn’t happen.
2. Wax indignant. This is also known as the “how dare you?” gambit.
3. Characterize the charges as “rumors” or, better yet, “wild rumors.” If, in spite of the news blackout, the public is still able to learn about the suspicious facts, it can only be through “rumors.”
4. Knock down straw men. Deal only with the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Even better, create your own straw men. Make up wild rumors and give them lead play when you appear to debunk all the charges, real and fanciful alike.
5. Call the skeptics names like “conspiracy theorist,” “nut,” “ranter,” “kook,” “crackpot,” and of course, “rumor monger.” You must then carefully avoid fair and open debate with any of the people you have thus maligned.
6. Impugn motives. Attempt to marginalize the critics by suggesting strongly that they are not really interested in the truth but are simply pursuing a partisan political agenda or are out to make money.
7. Invoke authority. Here the controlled press and the sham opposition can be very useful.
8. Dismiss the charges as “old news.”
9. Come half-clean. This is also known as “confession and avoidance” or “taking the limited hang-out route.” This way, you create the impression of candor and honesty while you admit only to relatively harmless, less-than-criminal “mistakes.” This stratagem often requires the embrace of a fall-back position quite different from the one originally taken.
10. Characterize the crimes as impossibly complex and the truth as ultimately unknowable.
11. Reason backward, using the deductive method with a vengeance. With thoroughly rigorous deduction, troublesome evidence is irrelevant. For example: We have a completely free press. If they know of evidence that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF) had prior knowledge of the Oklahoma City bombing they would have reported it. They haven’t reported it, so there was no prior knowledge by the BATF. Another variation on this theme involves the likelihood of a conspiracy leaker and a press that would report it.
12. Require the skeptics to solve the crime completely.
13. Change the subject. This technique includes creating and/or reporting a distraction.

_____

I've studied the CFR for close to 30 years, they are all communists or agents of the NWO, take your pick of phraseolgy. They are the men who are arogating the rights of the sovereign state citizens of thisCommonwealth.

Your beloved Buckley was one of them, like it or not.

Part of the 'Controlled Opposition', asIstated previously.

Would you care to discuss these FACTS, or will you revert to the role of disinformationist again?

Choose your point of contention, and bring your facts to the table.

The laws of motion alone refute the Official Lie of 9/11.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Enoch Root wrote:
As for 9/11, I'll bet you think kerosene can melt steel, eh?

Care to wager?

I'm an ex-steel worker, heavy equipment manufacture.

What are your qualifications and areas of expertise?
For starters, I am a Certified Welder. I can tell you that you do not have to melt steel in order to weaken it to a point of structural support failure. If you are at all knowledgeable about structural steel, you already know this simple fact.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

I am part of the milita just as is every able bodied man or woman that is an american citizen over the age of 17.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

ColMustard wrote:
Orphan wrote:
I am part of the milita just as is every able bodied man or woman that is an american citizen over the age of 17.
Just curious. Did you read this thread? http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/36253.html
Yes I read the thread, They are using the term Militia for extreamist organizations and are most likley ignorant of the true meaning. They should read Section 311 of US Code Title 10. Like it or not most of usare part of the unorganized Militia every able bodied man between 18 and 45 and to 64 with prior service.

imported post

Orphan wrote:
ColMustard wrote:
Just curious. Did you read this thread? http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/36253.html
Yes I read the thread, They are using the term Militia for extreamist organizations and are most likley ignorant of the true meaning. They should read Section 311 of US Code Title 10. Like it or not most of usare part of the unorganized Militia every able bodied man between 18 and 45 and to 64 with prior service.
No. They know exactly what the law says and what the original framers intended. They just don't want you and I to be able to defend ourselves from violent criminals. Those violating the law and those using the law as a weapon of enslavement.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Enoch Root wrote:
A bunch of paranoid drivel.
Troll-Spray-atsof-545146_377_603.jpg

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

PrayingForWar wrote:
If you're all so sure about your dedication, JOIN THE LAWFUL ORGANIZATIONS that exist within all states and territories. Or just keep reading "soldier of fiction" magazine and talk to God on your short waves.
The problem with the '(l)awful' organizations, is that they are under the government's thumb, by definition.

At any time when such government would need to be resisted, they would obviously be unlawful in that government's eyes...