Thread: COMBAT HANDGUNS' Rick Miller

Post imported post

Any of you Buckeyes know what has become of Rick Miller, the longtime "Tactics" columnist in COMBAT HANDGUNS?

His byline was replaced in December.

Last I heard, Miller lived in Ohio someplace.

Post imported post

Hi Dave. I'm one of the fellows who shoots with Rick--you've likely seen my mug in his column's pictures.

Rick was rather unceremomiously let go from his writing gig at Combat Handguns. In fact the way it went down was that they stopped printing his articles in favor of a replacement, without telling Rick about it ahead of time. The editorRick dealt with just stopped answering e-mails and such from him. Maybe such is the norm with New Yawk City publishers these days?

The piece de resistance was that they kept using the likeness of Rick at the top of the new guy's articles for a few months after replacing him! Nice, huh?

If you want more info send me a PM and I can get you a phone number for Rick--if indeed you are the REAL Dave Workman that is!

Brian D.

Post imported post

Sent you a PM with contact info, Dave. There's more to the story of how CH treated Rick but I'll leave those details for him to tell you.

Brian D.