Thread: Self Defense is All About the Victim – not the attacker

Post imported post

First and foremost, self defense is about the victim’s right to defend themselves against physical violence. It is not about the attacker. The idea that self defense actions should be limited due to reduced culpability on the part of a criminal is without merit.

http://www.learnaboutguns.com/2009/12/27/self-defense-is-all-about-the-victim-not-the-attacker/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+LearnAboutGuns+%28LearnAboutGun s.com%29&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail

Post imported post

What really sucks is when the attacker becomes the victim, and you become the attacker because you defended your life, and limb....it gave me heartburn!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Post imported post

He makes an excellent comparison. I have always liked his articles.