• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where to do an FFL transfer in the Bellingham/Port Orchard area?

dravisar

imported post

Hey guys. Been lurking here for years. I OC when I'm in rural and back country areas. Have definitely felt the need to OC here in Port Orchard as my CPL just expired (doh!) but I haven't really mustered the courage yet :D

That being said, it is good to see some of the discussions going on here about our gun rights, and more importantly, our constitutionally reinforced GOD GIVEN rights. If more people thought like some of you, this would still be the free and liberated country it was shaped to become. Unfortunately, we have 'people' in elected office and enforcement agencies who use the constitution as toilet paper...but I digress.

I'm new to the area. Originally from up in Redmond, where I did my (overpriced) transfers at DGS. Where do you recommend I get my firearms shipped into and transferred locally? I'd ask where I could just walk in and buy one outright for a reasonable price, but I know that's probably wishful thinking. I'd love to pay $20 - but lately it seems like most gun stores want 10% on whatever you paid online for something you bought that they have in stock, or can stock, or $45 on used/unstocked firearms. Highway robbery.

Thanks a bunch, and keep fighting the good fight.

Hammer

imported post

Bob Barnes is in Sedro-Woolley. He gets $25 per x-fer. I doubt you will find it for less unless you get some kind of bro-in-law deal.
Contact him at 360-855-1327
good gunsmith, too, but like most backlogged a long way.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Welcome to the forum. Right here in Port Orchard, you can contact John Feddock. He charges a flat $20 fee. Quick friendly service. His big dog barks but is friendly for the most part. He lives at Long Lake. e mail him @ Johnfeddock@wavecable.com

Jim

dravisar

imported post

Emailed, thanks a ton! Would much rather have it go to someone who supports our gun rights by doing transfers for the common (non-ffl holding!) man :)

5jeffro7

imported post

just a little humor...I'm not going to bring it up in the open forum as your "laundry" doesn't need airing..I attempted to im or email you and explain what I was talking about, but could do neither

J

dravisar

imported post

5jeffro7 wrote:
just a little humor...I'm not going to bring it up in the open forum as your "laundry" doesn't need airing..I attempted to im or email you and explain what I was talking about, but could do neither

J
I figured it was an attempt at humor. No worries.