• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in gun stores?

sprinklerguy28

imported post

While helping a friend look for his first handgun the following gun stores had no problemwith me OCing.

Wessel's-Warren, Harder Auto Parts-Mt.Clemens, Gander Mountain-Shelby Twp

FatboyCykes

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
While helping a friend look for his first handgun the following gun stores had no problemwith me OCing.

Never had any issues with Wessels, or GM, Harder Auto sells guns?

sevenplusone

imported post

Silver Bullet Firearms in Wyoming just south of Grand Rapids is OC friendly. They have a simple, common sense, sign on their door which reads as follows...

"That's a nice carry gun you have there, just please keep it in a holster while in the showroom."

sprinklerguy28

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
sprinklerguy28 wrote:

Never had any issues with Wessels, or GM, Harder Auto sells guns?
Yes Harder Auto Parts sells guns. He doesn't stock anything new. However he will order whatever you want and his prices are great.