• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Livermore UOC Today, 3 hours in Downtown...

Livermoron

imported post

Hi All,

Today was my FIRST UOC :exclaim:

"Onedavetoomany", his girlfriend, my wife and kids and I went to downtown Livermore to meet up at Panama Red Coffee for about an hour. It was quite busy and there were many people walking around, shopping, talking, etc.

Onedavetoomany and I were each UOC'ing. We got many double-take looks, some pointing and whispers... But, no questions, and no troubles. Also, no LEO contacts.

We proceeded down the street to a good Italian food place and hung out there for another hour and a half or so. The restaurant was not too crowded; maybe 3 other tables occupied at the time. We talked, ordered, ate our food, talked some more... On the way out I complimented the manager (maybe the owner) and went on our way. :D

We had a really great time and plan to be out again this coming Saturday (in another thread here on OCDO). Hope to see you all out there!!!

There was some video taken - maybe onedavetoomany's girlfriend can figure out how to post it to this thread for us ;) ?

Carry On,

Livermoron

OPS MARINE

imported post

Wonderful story, and I'm glad you took the time to post it. I OC'd at a restaurant last night in Santa Clara called Cherry Sushi. Many looks, no questions, and the owner paid real nice attention to our table. All in all had a great time there.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Nice work! You had non-adult white males present, well done.

I'm still waiting for the day I show up to a meet up and there are more girls than guys.

Gundude

imported post

bigtoe416 wrote:
Nice work! You had non-adult white males present, well done.

I'm still waiting for the day I show up to a meet up and there are more girls than guys.
Is someone lookin to get hooked up? LOL

Livermoron

imported post

Hi All,

I was lucky enough to marry a common sense conservative and she is supportive on UOC. She may (not sure yet) UOC with us on Saturday. My wife (with our baby girl and my other daughters) is in the second video that onedavetoomany posted above.

We look forward to seeing everyone THIS SATURDAY in LIVERMORE for the scheduled MEETUP.

Please look for the thread here on the forum...

Carry On :cool:

Livermoron