Thread: Open carry

Post imported post

How about the new DMV. building on Benjamin street, can this be a OC or CC I did CC. becouse I am not sure, same as the building at Barrister street, next year I need to renew my CC. can I OC there or is a no no?.

Your friendly amigo Israel.

PS. Yesterday at Winco I have a good chat with a man and he think is a good idea to OC. he may try he said.

Post imported post

I oc'd when I went to pick up my cc permit in Moscow. But this is a very oc friendly area and the place was empty so no potential misinformed people to scare. I am not sure what city you are in because you didn't mention it, so it might be a slightly different scenario.

Post imported post

To my new friend in Moscow, I live in Boise, Barrister and Benjamin street are in Boise, right now I am in El Salvador on vacation, about 80f. and on the weekend we are going to the beach on the pacific ocean, well my friend if you can do it in Moscow I guess I can do it in Boise, Thank you, muchas gracias, your friendly amigo Israel and FELIZ AÑO NUEVO 2010. SEE EVERY BODYIN THE GROUP IN FEBRUARY, SAME PLACE AND TIME?

Post imported post

you can open carry as long as its not posted "no weapons" or if they ask you to leave whilein a private buisness. hope it help. keep packing

Post imported post

Even if it is posted "No Weapons", it may or may not be correct. For example north of Moscow we have a County run park that has a posted "No Weapons" policy. According to both our State Constitution and State statutes this sign is illegal and therefore null and void.

KF