• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry in parsons

marine0300

imported post

Phillips,

I have searched the city of Parsons web site http://www.parsonsks.com and can't find the city codes at all.

However I did find the number to the city clerk who is the keeper of codes and ordinances 421-7000. Don't ask for the open carryordinance, because there usually isn't one,ask for a copy of the ordinance dealing with weapons.Don'tdiscuss open carry with anyone at city hall justget the info and post it to this site. Also ask if it is available on line and what is the web address.If your ablesee if they can email it to you in a word or PDF format.

Thanks in advance forobtaining the info for everyone!

phillips

imported post

posed question to police chief keele he responded quickly but must have misread question and answered about concealed,resubmitted back and contacted ag mr.six waiting for reply.thank you marine 300,michael

phillips

imported post

i will be visiting parsons for a couple of days a letter of the weapons statute from your ag couldn't hurt. i am from pennsylvania

phillips

imported post

well marine 0300 you were right six's minion basically told me to look it up myself

phillips

imported post

requested parsons weapon ordinance thru city clerk in pdf format,thanks again marine 0300