• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My gf just found this

cabman1

imported post

While not an advocate of “in your face” activism on gun rights, it’s clear that most of the issues with OC come from ignorance. While I don’t think open carrying is always the best tactical approach, there is a lot to be said for it being an educational practice. It doesn’t have to be “in your face”, but people do need to be taught./quote]

He wrapped it up here.Dont care for some of it but most of it is true