Thread: Puyallup gun show January 2 & 3, 2010

Post imported post

Any body going to thePuyallup gun show on Sunday 3rd Jan 2010, I'd like to meet up either for breakfast before the show or how about brunch afterwards; Iwas thinking about a restaurant called jakes just up the street from the show.

Post imported post

Check out my thread on the subject. I'll be there early to set up, so no breakfast for me. Just be drinking coffee.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

I plan on going on the 3rd. I am up for a meet, breakfast, coffee...
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

Who is running the gun show?

Meaning, is it the WAC for example?

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Post imported post

Yup... WAC
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Post imported post

I'll be up there on Sunday. Gonna be up there relatively early Sunday morning, hopefully a little before 0900. Thats why I like church so much. It doesn't get crowded until after 10 or 11. Saturdays are the worst. I love it when a plan comes together!

Here is a link to the home page if anyone isn't a member yet and is interested. Shows typically once a month, in Monroe and Puyallup, schedule of the facility permitting of course.

http://www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/

Post imported post

I won't be able to do breakfast before the show, I don'tget off from work until 8am Sunday morning; But I will make it for brunch after my grocerylist is filled at the show.

Post imported post

LC wrote:
    I won't be able to do breakfast before the show, I don'tget off from work until 8am Sunday morning; But I will make it for brunch after my grocerylist is filled at the show.
    I'll come check out the OCDO table and if anyone is there, maybe make arrangements for brunch or something like that. I usually stop somewhere on the way home, so if its not too far off the path, then Jakes may be negotiable. Still looking to be up there before 0900 anyways.