• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richland is STILL in violation

Capn Camo

imported post

Documents on :

http://second-amendment.tripod.com

Dont want to spend bandwidth here, but they changed one sign to only "allow" concealed carry, and banning OC. The other sign(s) still "prohibit" all carry.

Sorry, charlie, I do it anyway.

never mind they dont have an Ordinance, it was REPEALED.

Law suit(s) in the works. Stay tuned. Anyone in for a Class action, email me.
GL1200harness@yahoo.com

killchain

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
Documents on :

http://second-amendment.tripod.com

Dont want to spend bandwidth here, but they changed one sign to only "allow" concealed carry, and banning OC. The other sign(s) still "prohibit" all carry.

Sorry, charlie, I do it anyway.

never mind they dont have an Ordinance, it was REPEALED.

Law suit(s) in the works. Stay tuned. Anyone in for a Class action, email me.
GL1200harness@ymail.com
When is the next town meeting?

heresolong

imported post

After reading the relevant portions of your blog relating to Richland, it would appear that they have changed their signs to reflect state preemption. It now says "Except for firearms regulated by RCW 9.41..." Unless that is the old sign, they have NOT banned OC. They have acknowledged that carrying a firearm is legal.

BTW, the BLINK tag is where you have whole lines of text flashing. It is really annoying.

Capn Camo

imported post

talk to either the bananna or the Moderator about whatever blink tag is causing you so much stress, Im not putting them in.

If blink tags are more important to you than loss of Freedom, I suggest you move to Cuba or Russia. They REALLY HATE blink tags there,

Too many here that have lost the use of the English language. English 101 says:

"Except for grapes under Law 1.23, all other frut is prohibited"

means that ONLY grapes allowed by law 1.23 are allowed. All other fruit is prohibited.

In this case, the ordinance is STILL illegal becuse it is in excess of RCW, they do not have the authority to say that, and there is no part of the CCW Statute that limits carry in public places.

The sign is still illegal, whether you all can read and analyse, or agree, or not.