• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

G3 Security Group Gun Training in Sterling, VA

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

G3 Security Group is a training group headed by Greg Stone. I have found Gerg to me a great and very knowledgable guy.

Greg held a "ladies" Basic Pistol class and invited my wife Teri to the class (even though he knew she has shot with me before, had her CHP, etc.). He figured the more the merrier...

Well this one one of those things like teaching your spouse to drive a stick shift. It is not as smooth as you would like no matter how good one thinks they are. So even as a former USMC rifle and pistol expert and a certified NRA instructor, she got more out of the ladies only class she took at G3 Security Group than she had from any of my personal training sessions.

She had fun, learned lots and is now even looking forward to hitting the range.

I don't know why I ever waited so long.

Check out Greg's website at http://www.g3securitygroup.com and tell him I sent you. (or don't.. I don't get any kickbacks or work for Greg or anything like that.. he is a great guy offering a great service in Sterling, VA)

Ed

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Right you are, Mr. Ed.

Here's your 1st Second Place Winner's ribbon. Wouldn't want to harm that self-esteem of yours, ya know.

stay safe.

skidmark