• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I like guns

jarhead1911A

imported post

Yes Bill you beat me to it as i figured you would but i have more people who posted on the thread i posted so there, and u can send those ring tones to me as well good buddy............

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I'm interested... how exactly would that work tho?
Some of the newer phones you can add the ring tone by way of a USB cable. Some require you to send it to your phone by way of MMS. send me an email with the model of your phone and I can tell you how to do it. (m1gunr at gmail dot com)

Tawnos

imported post

Don't like that every time he picked up off the table his finger was in trigger guard :-\

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Tawnos wrote:
Don't like that every time he picked up off the table his finger was in trigger guard :-
Lighten up Francis.....
hulka.jpg