Thread: GG shot by LEO in his house ........ again!

Post imported post

I case you didn't see this on the net. It appears that a gun owning homeowner can do almost nothing to prevent LEO from opening fire upon entering.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...otsue0318.html

Post imported post

Before over-reacting people should readup on new information regarding the "homeowners" actions, criminal record and items purportedly found in the home during the investigation so far.

Beware rushing to judgment and reacting without all the information.

Post imported post

ecocks wrote:
    Before over-reacting people should readup on new information regarding the "homeowners" actions, criminal record and items purportedly found in the home during the investigation so far.

Beware rushing to judgment and reacting without all the information.

Ok you threw it out there, what information do you have on the "homeowners" actions, criminal record, and the items found in his house?
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Post imported post

My sincere apologies.

The title led me to believe this was thesame "homeowner shooting" being reported today from Saint Louis in the national Political and News Alert section. This report (the Phoenix shooting) was an old story,already having a discussion thread in the Idaho section, which someone re-posted today with a somewhat mis-leading title since it said "again".

Previously posted here on October 10th: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum20/32637.html

That said, this serves as a prime example of how important it is to slow down and be more sure of the truth of a situation.

The gentleman (and his family) referenced in the Phoenix story certainly appears to have done everything possible to protect his home and family. PPD looks to be in serious trouble over thisand we should all pray we are as lucky as this guy if it comes down to shooting. I hope the guy gets every possible penny as a partial payback on the horrible events which befell him.

With regard to the St. Louis shooting, people are already villifying the PD. Subsequent reports are being outlined on the OCDO National News section and should give pause for consideration of what the police were facing there. Quite a bit different from the situation in Phoenix.