• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GG shot by LEO in his house ........ again!

ecocks

imported post

Before over-reacting people should readup on new information regarding the "homeowners" actions, criminal record and items purportedly found in the home during the investigation so far.

Beware rushing to judgment and reacting without all the information.

Phoenix David

imported post

ecocks wrote:
Before over-reacting people should readup on new information regarding the "homeowners" actions, criminal record and items purportedly found in the home during the investigation so far.

Beware rushing to judgment and reacting without all the information.
Ok you threw it out there, what information do you have on the "homeowners" actions, criminal record, and the items found in his house?

ecocks

imported post

My sincere apologies.

The title led me to believe this was thesame "homeowner shooting" being reported today from Saint Louis in the national Political and News Alert section. This report (the Phoenix shooting) was an old story,already having a discussion thread in the Idaho section, which someone re-posted today with a somewhat mis-leading title since it said "again".

Previously posted here on October 10th: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum20/32637.html

That said, this serves as a prime example of how important it is to slow down and be more sure of the truth of a situation.

The gentleman (and his family) referenced in the Phoenix story certainly appears to have done everything possible to protect his home and family. PPD looks to be in serious trouble over thisand we should all pray we are as lucky as this guy if it comes down to shooting. I hope the guy gets every possible penny as a partial payback on the horrible events which befell him.

With regard to the St. Louis shooting, people are already villifying the PD. Subsequent reports are being outlined on the OCDO National News section and should give pause for consideration of what the police were facing there. Quite a bit different from the situation in Phoenix.