• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC dinner in Phx

matt35

imported post

I was just wondering when the next OC dinner in phx was and where? I would be more than willing to attend.

Carry on friends

protector84

imported post

The dinner wasn't bad. There may not have been quite as many this time but I may not be gauging that right because the banquet room was a bit smaller so there may have been more overflow into the main room. They had a raffle for AZCDL and I think they raised about $64 for the activist group. It was great seeing many of you there including RJ and Kenpo and GWBiker. Hope to see you all at the next one.

GWbiker

imported post

Banquet room was a bit small, and the place was packed with hungry patrons, but food and the OC attendees was what I expected -- great. :celebrate

AND, on the way back to Tucson I visited a Wallymart where I found one 50 round box of Federal .45acp for......$16.95.

So the dinner was well worth the drive to PHX.

kenpoprofessor

imported post

Our OC Dinner for February will be on Saturday, February 20th at 6pm at the Chinese Gourmet Buffet located at 2386 N. Alma School Road, Chandler, AZ 85224.

The restaurant is on Alma School between Warner and Elliott on the West side of the street by Oasis Bedroom. Hope to see everyone there.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Gras

imported post

It would probably be better if you started that in a new thread instead of burying it here, don't ya think clyde :D

GWbiker

imported post

Gras wrote:
It would probably be better if you started that in a new thread instead of burying it here, don't ya think clyde :D

WOW, only FIVE POSTS and you jump all over Clyde, the one person who takes time to organize several PHX OC events, then alerts people here on date and location.

Tisk, tisk, tisk ... go to your room.;);)

GWbiker

imported post

Gras wrote:
Oh come on now, I post enough on azs to harass good ole clyde, I just don't venture this way too often.

Well, OK. Since Clyde knows you harass him on the AZS forum, you can leave your room.:D