Thread: Women's Family Killed By Shooter

Post imported post

If ya haven't seen the video yet here ya go. She truely is one of the leaders in the pro 2nd amendment movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis

Mick

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

IamMick wrote:
    If ya haven't seen the video yet here ya go. She truely is one of the leaders in the pro 2nd amendment movement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis

Mick
    Oh yeah, the story of theLuby's Cafe shooting.

A prime example of where preventing law abiding citizens from carrying their weapons with them can be a bad choice.

Thankfully, Dr. Hupp has since been an advocate of gun rights (as she already was) but even more now. I am glad Penn& Teller jumped on this issue with their TV show, BullS*** but it needs to be brought into a greater light. And they called gun control bulls***.

Prohibiting guns from certain places WILL NOT prevent a determined criminal from bringing one and shooting up the place. Prohibition is bull.

Post imported post

Link to the Penn & Teller episode:
    http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Penn...n_3/episode_9/

Post imported post

I would love to see her on a Presidential Nomination in 2012! She's already had MORE experience than the (rotten) Acorn "Community Organizer in Chief"!! Eight years in the State Legislator.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Infidel wrote:
    I would love to see her on a Presidential Nomination in 2012! She's already had MORE experience than the (rotten) Acorn "Community Organizer in Chief"!! Eight years in the State Legislator.

Well, you don't have to like the guy but he did serve seven years in Illinois State Senate and then 3 years in U.S. Senate.

Now I would trust Suzanna Hupp as a viable potential for P.O.T.U.S. She doesn't seem like the type to want to do it though, I think she has more common sense than that.

Post imported post

Infidel wrote:

Anyone up for a Palin-Hupp ticket?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Post imported post

since9 wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Anyone up for a Palin-Hupp ticket?
    Sure, butwithout the Palin part...Sorry, I know she's hot and a media darling and all, but at this point, I really don't want her making any decisions for myself or those I care about.

-Gruu

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

tekshogun wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Well, you don't have to like the guy but he did serve seven years in Illinois State Senate and then 3 years in U.S. Senate.
    Obviously you have no understanding on how illinois/chicago politics actually work. The worst criminals in that friggin state are the politicians. It is the most corrupt place in the world IMO.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Nutczak wrote:
    tekshogun wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

Obviously you have no understanding on how illinois/chicago politics actually work. The worst criminals in that friggin state are the politicians. It is the most corrupt place in the world IMO.
    Well, that may be true. Since I don't live there and have never visited the state, I don't know. If he is a criminal, bring forth the charges, otherwise it is a non-issue with me without some obvious wrong doing.