• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RICHMOND AREA GSL sticker

MSC 45ACP

imported post

I was "inbound" on I-64 "south" of Richmond before noonand saw a small car withone of the new roundOrange GSL stickers... Anyone here?

I guess there have been a lot of them sent out. I was wondering if it was an OCer from here or not...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
I was "inbound" on I-64 "south" of Richmond before noonand saw a small car withone of the new roundOrange GSL stickers... Anyone here?

I guess there have been a lot of them sent out. I was wondering if it was an OCer from here or not...

Define "small car" and post where on the vehicle the sticker was located. Could have been any number of folks.

Both the GSL bumper sticker and the GSL magnet are available at the VCDL table at the Event Park and RIR gun shows. I got them from Ed and sell them at cost. Of course, ordering from Ed gets them to you faster than waiting for a gun show.:idea:

stay safe.

skidmark

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Here's what I posted on the Richmond page the day it happened:

========================================

Sunday, (12-20) Bridget and I were Northbound (Westbound anyway) on I-64 around 10:30 am toward Richmond just before the Bypass and saw a Silver Toyota Supra with a big ORANGE GUNS SAVE LIVES sticker on it.

Anyone here?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wolf_shadow wrote:
Hey Ed you know where I can get one of them there orange "Gun Save Lives" Magnets?

:quirky:lol:

They are right next to the VCDL emblem magnets.

Get both of them in bulk.

stay safe.

skidmark