Thread: Finnish Mall Shooting

Post imported post

Founder's Club Member

McX

Post imported post

this news will keep me out of the malls for the next year.

Post imported post

The vast majority of Malls in the US ban carry of ANY weapons of any kind, so I'd think that most of the folks on this forum would never set foot in a Mall anyway...

I've been looking into this, and I've come to the conclusion that the reason is, most Malls in the US are actualy owned by foreign financial/real estate conglomerates (mostly English and French), and they are just pushing their NWO anti-gun attitudes on us through posting their silly signs.

It's an insidious form of creeping fascism, and something we should all protest at every available opportunity.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

Dreamer wrote:
    The vast majority of Malls in the US ban carry of ANY weapons of any kind, so I'd think that most of the folks on this forum would never set foot in a Mall anyway...

I've been looking into this, and I've come to the conclusion that the reason is, most Malls in the US are actualy owned by foreign financial/real estate conglomerates (mostly English and French), and they are just pushing their NWO anti-gun attitudes on us through posting their silly signs.

It's an insidious form of creeping fascism, and something we should all protest at every available opportunity.
    I have two daughters. If I don't go to the mall my usefullness in their eyes drops below a used q-tip. :-) People don't OC because they get asked to leave.

I don't see this changing since private property is a right just like self defense. I don't stay away from malls because some wack-job in Finland.

Yes we can protest by giving them as little business as possible.

Post imported post

carry concealed

Post imported post

haha i live in new orleans, i know how you feel. 100% humidity and 95-100 degree weather.

Post imported post

cabbitone wrote:
    marrero jeff wrote:
    carry concealed
    110 degree weather coming on....
    P3AT/LCP in a pocket holster maybe?! If you have space for a wallet then you have space for the above! :P

Banned

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    this news will keep me out of the malls for the next year.
    grow a spine

Post imported post

cabbitone wrote:
    marrero jeff wrote:
    carry concealed
    110 degree weather coming on....

Quote Originally Posted by Open Carry.org Member View Post
    I really disgree with this one! That means that we can have any yahoo running around with a gun with out the proper training. This really scares the hell out of me. Just my two-cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasMustang View Post
    Joe Schmedlap out there with a loaded weapon thinking he's going to deter crime and he's not even trained to fire his weapon safely just kinda makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up.