• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Finnish Mall Shooting

M

McX

imported post

this news will keep me out of the malls for the next year.

Dreamer

imported post

The vast majority of Malls in the US ban carry of ANY weapons of any kind, so I'd think that most of the folks on this forum would never set foot in a Mall anyway...

I've been looking into this, and I've come to the conclusion that the reason is, most Malls in the US are actualy owned by foreign financial/real estate conglomerates (mostly English and French), and they are just pushing their NWO anti-gun attitudes on us through posting their silly signs.

It's an insidious form of creeping fascism, and something we should all protest at every available opportunity.

45acpForMe

imported post

Dreamer wrote:
The vast majority of Malls in the US ban carry of ANY weapons of any kind, so I'd think that most of the folks on this forum would never set foot in a Mall anyway...

I've been looking into this, and I've come to the conclusion that the reason is, most Malls in the US are actualy owned by foreign financial/real estate conglomerates (mostly English and French), and they are just pushing their NWO anti-gun attitudes on us through posting their silly signs.

It's an insidious form of creeping fascism, and something we should all protest at every available opportunity.
I have two daughters. If I don't go to the mall my usefullness in their eyes drops below a used q-tip. :) People don't OC because they get asked to leave.

I don't see this changing since private property is a right just like self defense. I don't stay away from malls because some wack-job in Finland.

Yes we can protest by giving them as little business as possible.