• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

$100,000 Reward...

office888

imported post

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=967754&page=1

FlyerMerhigeReward.jpg

paul_merhige_most_wanted.jpg

It is suspected that he is in the Michigan-area.

Please store this information so you can easily access if you need to, such as on your cellphone.

Let's bring this psychopath to justice.

-Richard-

Superlite27

imported post

Merhige......

....Is that Canadian?

I saw this guy on America's Most Wanted. One of the worst of the worst.

Premeditated child killer.

If I didn't need my job, It would almost be a noble endeavor to quit it and devote my time to the singular task of finding this guy.

BTW: When you say "Michigan area" do you mean like IN Michigan, or merely in the "area" of Michigan...such as the entire north central region?

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Skirmish line!

grab some rifles and a rope. Torches are nice too.

lets drag him through town by his neck from the back of a horse to the pd to get our money, and then donate that money to the family that lost...

hopnpop

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
if we catch him can we shoot him and then take him in?
I'd suspect him to be just as the poster states: ARMED AND DANGEROUS. Chances are, if you give any indication that you recognize him, and he's armed, you may get your chance - legally.

office888

imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
Merhige......

....Is that Canadian?

I saw this guy on America's Most Wanted. One of the worst of the worst.

Premeditated child killer.

If I didn't need my job, It would almost be a noble endeavor to quit it and devote my time to the singular task of finding this guy.

BTW: When you say "Michigan area" do you mean like IN Michigan, or merely in the "area" of Michigan...such as the entire north central region?
He's suspected to be IN Michigan.

He speaks French, Creole, Spanish, and English.

This happened to a friend of an AR15.com member.

-Richard-

SpringerXDacp

imported post

office888 wrote:
SNIP
He's suspected to be IN Michigan.

He speaks French, Creole, Spanish, and English.

This happened to a friend of an AR15.com member.

-Richard-
Even Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy & John Gacy had friends.... :)

wally1120

imported post

Leading to the arrest of the POS? Why are they wanting to throw the little bastard in a cell, He killed alot of people. So why cant the poster say "DEAD OR ALIVE"?

SpringerXDacp

imported post

wally1120 wrote:
Leading to the arrest of the POS? Why are they wanting to throw the little bastard in a cell, He killed alot of people. So why cant the poster say "DEAD OR ALIVE"?
In Michigan, the cost to incarcerate a prisoner is about 80K :shock:per year. At his current age of 35, and if he lives for the next 40 years while incarcerated, it would cost over 3 million to maintain this pond scum. So yes, I'm going with dead...

wally1120

imported post

If he is supposed to be "ARMED AND DANGERIOUS" The only way I would try and collect that Bounty is by wiping his as$ out, But I am guessing they are only considering him Armed And Dangerious to little help less kids, That are unable to protect there self.