• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RED DAWN Remake , Due out 11 - 24 - 2010

cm2624

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
once you buy , red dawn you can watch it anytime.:)
But once you buy it. They will put of some ultra limited edition with bonus footage, only available for a limited time. Once you buy that one a different one comes out,etc.:banghead:

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

There is a reason ne'er-do-wells are.

As I tried to teach my daughter, "What you do with what you have is much more important than what you have." That is the unspoken premise behind the difference between men and boys being the price of their toys.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$ God damn the Obamination

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Why aren't you watching Red Dawn, it is on RIGHT NOW!!

Yeah, I missed it... just in time to war WarGames.

Don't get me wrong, I like WarGames, but I would have much rather watched Red Dawn.

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
What you do with what you have is much more important than what you have.

I'll give an Amen to that.

bigdaddy1

imported post

GrassRifle.jpg

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

tekshogun wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
Why aren't you watching Red Dawn, it is on RIGHT NOW!!

Yeah, I missed it... just in time to war WarGames.

Don't get me wrong, I like WarGames, but I would have much rather watched Red Dawn.

What you do with what you have is much more important than what you have.

I'll give an Amen to that.
i have Wargames too....and 2 versions of Red Dawn. lol..:banghead:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
and specially after this last round of panic buying , at least Another Million Guns were sold here in the US & Millions of rounds of Ammo to go along with them. Any one that invades this count in the future, will be in a very bad situation really fast. I just can't imagine the horrific ways the American people would torture the captured invaders.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
I just can't imagine the horrific ways the American people would torture the captured invaders.
Cut off their eyelids and make 'em watch Red Dawn continuously narrated by G LOC K34.
here is a better one........tie them to a chair, with eye lids removed:what: ( good idea ) & force them to read your post's ...they would go Mad in just hours:lol:

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Glock34 wrote: 
I just can't imagine the horrific ways the American people would torture the captured invaders.
Cut off their eyelids and make 'em watch Red Dawn continuously narrated by G LOC K34.
here is a better one........tie them to a chair, with eye lids  removed :what: ( good idea ) & force them to read your post's ...they would go Mad in just hours:lol:

You can't torture them with a good movie.

If you want to torture someone, make them watch Battlefield Earth over and over again.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

tekshogun wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
here is a better one........tie them to a chair, with eye lids removed:what: ( good idea ) & force them to read your post's ...they would go Mad in just hours:lol:

If you want to torture someone, make them watch Battlefield Earth over and over again.
very true :exclaim:

PavePusher

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
tekshogun wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

very true :exclaim:
Or that abomination of a movie Starship Troopers. I think Heinlein is still in coast-down mode...