• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting ranges near Henderson

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Hey, I'm visiting from Washington state and would like to know what shooting ranges you would recommend in the area that don't cost an arm and a leg, and what stores in the area have good ammo prices. Any and all info is appreciated!

Also, just printed out the guide to Nevada laws concerning carry of firearms. Good stuff!

Vegas_Dave

imported post

American Shooters is a good range.

For target rounds, I recently had good success at Dick's Sporting Goods at the Galleria mall. They had Blazer target rounds at $13.99 for a 50rnd box and had decent stock on hand.

.45ACPaddy

imported post

I'll keep that in mind for the next time I'm in town, hopefully during the summer. $13.99 sounds pretty good, I usually get PMC bronze or Speer in .40 for $14.99 a box up here in WA state.

Your post is much appreciated!