• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy New Year Everyone!

fire suppressor

imported post

I am writing this at the Silverdale Shari's after a very very long day of trying to serve the public. (Around midnight I had to forgo any type of politeness or manors in order to keep my self and partner safe. There was a LOT of drunks tonight*wipes sweet off head*) Of course after a nigh like tonight you better belive I am sitting here with my trusty XD .40 on my hip. I just wanted to put out a quick post and thank everyone on a great 2009! Thank you to everyone who carryed CC or OC. Thank you for everyone who made a meet up happen! Thanks to everyone! Lets not forget the many accomplishments of 2009. I know if we all try and work together in 2010 we can make this our year! Thanks again to everyone on this fourm! Lets put the bickering aside for a year and remeber why we are all members of this site. Now if you will ecuse me my food is in front of my and I am very eryhungry.

killchain

imported post

fire suppressor wrote:
I am writing this at the Silverdale Shari's after a very very long day of trying to serve the public. (Around midnight I had to forgo any type of politeness or manors in order to keep my self and partner safe. There was a LOT of drunks tonight*wipes sweet off head*) Of course after a nigh like tonight you better belive I am sitting here with my trusty XD .40 on my hip. I just wanted to put out a quick post and thank everyone on a great 2009! Thank you to everyone who carryed CC or OC. Thank you for everyone who made a meet up happen! Thanks to everyone! Lets not forget the many accomplishments of 2009. I know if we all try and work together in 2010 we can make this our year! Thanks again to everyone on this fourm! Lets put the bickering aside for a year and remeber why we are all members of this site. Now if you will ecuse me my food is in front of my and I am very eryhungry.
w0rd.

Happy New Year everyone!

Batousaii

imported post

HAPPY NEW YEAR!- And thank you Fire Suppressor for the hard work, i bet it's a challenge.

I hope this year will be a strong one for us on the pro-2A circuit. 2009 was a real eye opener for me, discovering ocdo was very liberating. Also realised, most pro-2A folks dont get alot of exposure to the good fight (all the positive 2A changes). Unfortunately due to media, most of us only hear about the anti-2A success, and that can be very discouraging.

Echoing your cheer "Lets make 2010 our year" !! - compai !

:celebrateBat

DEROS72

imported post

Batousaii wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!- And thank you Fire Suppressor for the hard work, i bet it's a challenge.

I hope this year will be a strong one for us on the pro-2A circuit. 2009 was a real eye opener for me, discovering ocdo was very liberating. Also realised, most pro-2A folks dont get alot of exposure to the good fight (all the positive 2A changes). Unfortunately due to media, most of us only hear about the anti-2A success, and that can be very discouraging.

Echoing your cheer "Lets make 2010 our year" !! - compai !

:celebrateBat
We did have a good year .I met alot of great folks.We do need yet even more exposure in 2010 and I knowyouall want to see me expose myself more this year.......:lol:

Squeak

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
We did have a good year .I met alot of great folks.We do need yet even more exposure in 2010 and I knowyouall want to see me expose myself more this year.......:lol:
Gettin' OT there young fella! Yeah, yer right. Lotsa good people out there.:D