• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Voice recorder alternative

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Store Temperature
-10º -70º

Operation Temperature
-10º -60º

Operation Humidity
15-85%RH
Does not look like it's gonna be working much during the summer months here in Virginia. We exceed the max temp & humidity most of the time.

stay safe.

skidmark

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

skidmark wrote:
Store Temperature
-10º -70º

Operation Temperature
-10º -60º

Operation Humidity
15-85%RH
Does not look like it's gonna be working much during the summer months here in Virginia. We exceed the max temp & humidity most of the time.

stay safe.

skidmark
Could those limits on temp be Celsius degrees? LOL

buster81

imported post

Weight 50g (approx.)

Since the weight is given in SI units, there is a good chance that the temperature is as well.

60 deg C = 140 deg F. If it gets hotter than that, I'm moving!

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Looks like a pretty nifty little camera.

For $150 I picked up an HD Flip camcorder that records for 2 hrs... Small enough to fit in a jacket pocket easily, and image and sound quality are great. Just something to think about in case you're looking for something to serve double duty as it makes for a pretty nice camcorder for home movies, etc. I've been impressed with it.

curtiswr

imported post

gutshot wrote:
Jero1987 wrote:
Curtis wrote:
Botach? :uhoh:
I've ordered from them a few times. Nothing but positive feedback from me.
Good prices on Glock magazines and a lot of other things, shipping is a little high. Overall a good place to shop.

Maybe they've changed in recent years, I guess? Used to be that botach and good in the same sentence was to say that they were not.