• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Brunch 1/2/10

curtiswr

imported post

That's right by me. My mom is coming to visit tomorrow and I'm not sure what time. I'll see if I can come out for a little bit at least! Thanks for the PM, Grape.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Curtis wrote:
That's right by me. My mom is coming to visit tomorrow and I'm not sure what time. I'll see if I can come out for a little bit at least! Thanks for the PM, Grape.

Bring your Mom with you.

stay safe.

skidmark

kennys

imported post

It will be hit or miss for me. A lot going on this past week and I may go for a little more beauty rest than normal. If I don't see you all Happy New Year.

curtiswr

imported post

skidmark wrote:
Curtis wrote:

Bring your Mom with you.

stay safe.

skidmark

What I'm thinking is gonna happen is she's going to show up around 10:00-10:30 so I can make it just can't hang around 'til the lunch bell starts ringing. :D

She's not all that much of a gun person, to top it off. She's only really getting warmed up to me carrying them recently, because she understands how important it is to me I guess.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Jane and I will be there.

I'll bring the new and improved Blammy shells.

blammy-shells3.jpg

curtiswr

imported post

Hey, is there an error here or am I overlooking something. It says brunch and you can sleep late... along with new tradition. The time is still 9:30 AM, which it's always been.

What's the deal here? :p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Curtis wrote:
Hey, is there an error here or am I overlooking something. It says brunch and you can sleep late... along with new tradition. The time is still 9:30 AM, which it's always been.

Well some thought is was a bit late for breakfast and another specifically complained of the early hour, suggesting brunch instead. So just providing a solution for everbody including CluimsyCandy :lol:

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Very good food and lively, congenial group. Wore our server out with coffee refills. And yes, the doctor was in the house but he shall henceforth be known as Billy in Chester. :)

Conversation revolved around new baby, blammies, Lobby Day, Skid's high speed pursuit into N.C. and other interesting and exotic flavors.

Yata hey

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Curtis wrote:

Well some thought is was a bit late for breakfast and another specifically complained of the early hour, suggesting brunch instead. So just providing a solution for everbody including CluimsyCandy :lol:

Yata hey

Ummm I don't remember suggesting brunch, and I didn't complain about the early hour, just said it was too early for me! : )