• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this loaded? PIC INCLUDED

brad9point0

imported post

While 12031(g) says: A firearm shall be deemed to be loaded for the purposes of this section when there is an unexpended cartridge or shell,
consisting of a case that holds a charge of powder and a bullet or
shot, in, or attached in any manner to, the firearm, including, but
not limited to, in the firing chamber, magazine, or clip thereof
attached to the firearm; except that a muzzle-loader firearm shall be
deemed to be loaded when it is capped or primed and has a powder
charge and ball or shot in the barrel or cylinder.

This may be deemed attached but I dont think it really is. It is not attached to the firearm but to the holster. Just curious as to others opinions.

Thanks!

brad9point0

imported post

Thanks guys, thats how i understood it but just wanted another opinion to make sure I was not misreading it.

Livermoron

imported post

My drop-leg rig is set up like in the picture (with a retention holster and a magazine holster).

Looks legal to me, however I am not an attorney.

Livermoron :cool: