• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Been awhile, Breakfast, marcus theaters

mrf0xbody

imported post

Hello all, Been over a year since i was last on here new babys take up sometime. I am Curious to see if any one is interested in OC Breakfast in duluth or around duluth?

Found it interesting about Marcus Theaters. Angers me, i went there last night (Duluth 10)to a sold out showand nobody said a thing!

And finally, Has any body thought about compiling a list of Friendly Places of business in minnesota?

And i had a run in where My firearm saved my life, but there is a section for that.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

mrf0xbody wrote:
Crap its public? :banghead:

I really cant be the lone ranger in duluth can i?
My point was that LEO frequents this forum. They have attempted to use several people's posts against them especially in WI. I wasn't discouraging posting, just saying be careful to really think about how LEO might be able to twist your words against you.

Carry On.