• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Loving the OC!

Repoman

imported post

I just moved to Casper from the Houston, TX. area at the end of August. Man I LOVE the ability and FREEDOM to OC.

I have enjoyed it so much I haven't even bothered to update my Texas CHL. Granted I will be getting my Wyoming license just due to the cold weather and wearing a coat. But wow, it feels great to not have to worry about it anymore, after being told in Texas that OC is bad.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

OC tends to make you feel liberated, doesn't it? :D

It's also a very good example of "transparency", something Obama and many of our congress critters don't seem to know anything about.

M

McX

imported post

i hate all of you. :Di hate wyoming.:D but more than anything i hate the fact that where i live i have no rights.:(i blame all of you entirely.:cry:

M

McX

imported post

the previous post is a joke, don't take it too seriously. mostly i'm extremely jealous here. no little smiley faced dude for that one.

Repoman

imported post

I told the wife that because I can actually OC here, I have decided to buy a 1911 again for my daily carry weapon of choice.

Wyoming kicks a$$ :lol:

M

McX

imported post

you touche' me totally. like Neil Young said; Keep on rockin in the free world. or was it keep on carryin' in the free world.:?

Repoman

imported post

OC is actually one of the reasons I move here from Texas. I fought there for 2 years with my rep and even the .gov to change the law. In the end they both decided to play it safe and not even broach the subject.

Sig229

imported post

Ahh yes. I have fond memories of Wyoming.

I often OC'ed in Larmier, Cheyenne and other smaller towns in WY. Never once had an issue with any of the locals or LEO's. Some of the finest people I have ever met are from Wyoming. I hope to move back there some day.

Im sure you will have a wonderful time in Wyoming.