Thread: Hey Waffle House--how's that "GunFreeVictimZone" thing working out for ya?

Post imported post

I guess those "no guns" signs are really working at Waffle House!

Now that the thugs are obeying these signs, they just attack each other with knives...

And the news reports that the "victim" COULD NOT describe the guy who stabbed him in the chest? WTF? I think the media needs to revise their wording and tell the truth: The victim WOULD NOT identify the assailant. How could you NOT provide a description of a guy who stabs you in the chest? Was the victim Stevie Wonder?

And people wonder why I refuse to go to Waffle House anymore. :shock:

But MAN, I sure do miss the hash browns...

Man Stabbed In Chest After Waffle House Fight Greenville police say it happened around 2:50 a.m. New Years morning at the Waffle House on Greenville Boulevard. Posted: 10:17 AM Jan 1, 2010
    [line] Man Stabbed In Chest After Waffle House Fight

A fight at a restaurant early New years morning has left one man in the hospital after being stabbed.

Greenville police say Terry Pugh's injuries do not appear to be life threatening. The 23-year-old from Grifton was stabbed in the chest at the Waffle House on Greenville Boulevard around 2:50 a.m.

Police say he was taken to Pitt County Memorial Hospital by a friend and that the victim could not provide a description of the person that stabbed him.

Anyone with information on this stabbing should contact the Pitt-Greenville Crimestoppers at 252-758-7777.

It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

Dreamer wrote:
    I guess those "no guns" signs are really working at Waffle House!

Now that the thugs are obeying these signs, they just attack each other with knives...

And the news reports that the "victim" COULD NOT describe the guy who stabbed him in the chest? WTF? I think the media needs to revise their wording and tell the truth: The victim WOULD NOT identify the assailant. How could you NOT provide a description of a guy who stabs you in the chest? Was the victim Stevie Wonder?

And people wonder why I refuse to go to Waffle House anymore. :shock:

But MAN, I sure do miss the hash browns...

Man Stabbed In Chest After Waffle House Fight Greenville police say it happened around 2:50 a.m. New Years morning at the Waffle House on Greenville Boulevard. Posted: 10:17 AM Jan 1, 2010

[line]
    Man Stabbed In Chest After Waffle House Fight

A fight at a restaurant early New years morning has left one man in the hospital after being stabbed.

Greenville police say Terry Pugh's injuries do not appear to be life threatening. The 23-year-old from Grifton was stabbed in the chest at the Waffle House on Greenville Boulevard around 2:50 a.m.

Police say he was taken to Pitt County Memorial Hospital by a friend and that the victim could not provide a description of the person that stabbed him.

Anyone with information on this stabbing should contact the Pitt-Greenville Crimestoppers at 252-758-7777.
    2:50am bars are closed. The guy was probably drunk and the fight was over a girl. I am just taking a stab at this!

Post imported post

oops meant to hit reply button, not the quote one.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Damn Waffle House. I don't go to them either for the same reason.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Have absolutely no problem with the Waffle Houses in and around Richmond.

None are posted, I regularly OC at various ones and have had other OCers join me frequently.

Yata hey

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

I OC'd at the Huber Heights OH Waffle House during my 2008 vacation in the Midwest, and nobody said boo about it. A Huber cop and I had a nice conversation about how badly things sucked generally and how the best thing about being in Ohio was that they didn't have the Nationals and the Redskins to embarass them.