• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hey Waffle House--how's that "GunFreeVictimZone" thing working out for ya?

Dreamer

imported post

I guess those "no guns" signs are really working at Waffle House!

Now that the thugs are obeying these signs, they just attack each other with knives...:banghead:

And the news reports that the "victim" COULD NOT describe the guy who stabbed him in the chest? WTF? I think the media needs to revise their wording and tell the truth: The victim WOULD NOT identify the assailant. How could you NOT provide a description of a guy who stabs you in the chest? Was the victim Stevie Wonder?

And people wonder why I refuse to go to Waffle House anymore. :shock:

But MAN, I sure do miss the hash browns...

Man Stabbed In Chest After Waffle House Fight Greenville police say it happened around 2:50 a.m. New Years morning at the Waffle House on Greenville Boulevard. Posted: 10:17 AM Jan 1, 2010
[line] Man Stabbed In Chest After Waffle House Fight

A fight at a restaurant early New years morning has left one man in the hospital after being stabbed.

Greenville police say Terry Pugh's injuries do not appear to be life threatening. The 23-year-old from Grifton was stabbed in the chest at the Waffle House on Greenville Boulevard around 2:50 a.m.

Police say he was taken to Pitt County Memorial Hospital by a friend and that the victim could not provide a description of the person that stabbed him.

Anyone with information on this stabbing should contact the Pitt-Greenville Crimestoppers at 252-758-7777.

cm2624

imported post

Dreamer wrote:
I guess those "no guns" signs are really working at Waffle House!

Now that the thugs are obeying these signs, they just attack each other with knives...:banghead:

And the news reports that the "victim" COULD NOT describe the guy who stabbed him in the chest? WTF? I think the media needs to revise their wording and tell the truth: The victim WOULD NOT identify the assailant. How could you NOT provide a description of a guy who stabs you in the chest? Was the victim Stevie Wonder?

And people wonder why I refuse to go to Waffle House anymore. :shock:

But MAN, I sure do miss the hash browns...

Man Stabbed In Chest After Waffle House Fight Greenville police say it happened around 2:50 a.m. New Years morning at the Waffle House on Greenville Boulevard. Posted: 10:17 AM Jan 1, 2010

[line]
Man Stabbed In Chest After Waffle House Fight

A fight at a restaurant early New years morning has left one man in the hospital after being stabbed.

Greenville police say Terry Pugh's injuries do not appear to be life threatening. The 23-year-old from Grifton was stabbed in the chest at the Waffle House on Greenville Boulevard around 2:50 a.m.

Police say he was taken to Pitt County Memorial Hospital by a friend and that the victim could not provide a description of the person that stabbed him.

Anyone with information on this stabbing should contact the Pitt-Greenville Crimestoppers at 252-758-7777.
2:50am bars are closed. The guy was probably drunk and the fight was over a girl. I am just taking a stab at this!:)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Have absolutely no problem with the Waffle Houses in and around Richmond.

None are posted, I regularly OC at various ones and have had other OCers join me frequently.

:D
Yata hey

Alexcabbie

imported post

I OC'd at the Huber Heights OH Waffle House during my 2008 vacation in the Midwest, and nobody said boo about it. A Huber cop and I had a nice conversation about how badly things sucked generally and how the best thing about being in Ohio was that they didn't have the Nationals and the Redskins to embarass them.