• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good shopping day!!!

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

amzbrady

That Federal Discount Guns is off 320th, and is THE BEST. They do price match!!!!!!!! Did you hear that? PRICE MATCH!!!!

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Federal way? No it is just a store. A very small store. But it shall be your ONLY STORE, that you will ever desire. Unless they don't carry the model you want.

DEROS72

imported post

Yeah they are pretty good .They are actually on Pac Hwy past 320th about 332nd on the east side of the street.They have everything .What the pics didn't show is how crowded it was.These idiots announcing their so called assualt weapons ban really boosted sales .Like Obama should be named the firearms salesman of the year.Wouldn't that chap his ass!

DEROS72

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Federal way? No it is just a store. A very small store. But it shall be your ONLY STORE, that you will ever desire. Unless they don't carry the model you want.

I v'e never known anything they don't have.I actually have purchased 3 Bersas from them.I went in once a few months ago to find another magazine for it.(ialready bought 4) .They said No ...You bought them all.To their credit they had one today which I bought. My Bersa .380 is now my backup which on occasion I where in an anle holster.Best .380 on the market IMO.

Anyway the point of the thread is to remind us all and I have sent these pics to the U.K. and new jersey ,just a reminder of what we have and need to fight like hell to keep.

Federalway Guns future shopper....

DEROS72

imported post

I believe that is correct..They are not affiliated as far as I know.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Are they pawn shop too? if so, have a lot? descent prices? Lookingfor a metal detector.

The name of their store showing up on google search is Federal Way Discount Guns-Pawn
So maybe they pawn guns?

I just gave them a call, asking about their price match, they won't pricematch online prices like budsgunshop.com, because "we don't know what you're getting".
They will price match brick & mortar stores only.

And they do FFL transfer 40$....

DEROS72

imported post

A good pawn shop and Gun store is Bens Loans down in Renton.They all kinds of cool stuff in the front and a huge selection of guns in the back. Very good prices as well.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I can't remember which store it was, but I remember calling everywhere, including ben's, to find cheapest FFL transfer, and there was a small pawn shop that did $20 transfers. Do you know which store I am talking about?

NVM, it was Pioneer Loan, I just called him, and hes RETIRING :banghead:
He did $20 transfers!! $20!!!! everyone else charges like 40-50!!!

EDIT AGAIN, he gave me the number to the lady next door who is a firearms dealer, Pintos 2536910475 she does 25$ transfers! woot woot!!!

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Tacoma is a long way from sea-tuk. Pintos in renton is much closer. Unless Marys does 10$ transfers then I will be sticking with Pintos ;)

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
Poosharker wrote:
amzbrady

That Federal Discount Guns is off 320th, and is THE BEST. They do price match!!!!!!!! Did you hear that? PRICE MATCH!!!!
Do they price match against online stores? This is the Discount Guns that is NOT affiliated with http://www.discountgunsales.com/ right?
Not possible.
1. They are the best.
2. They have great prices.
3. they price match.

Discount gun sales is the most expensive local gun store that I can find. they like to mark things up 10-50% over what other local gun stores sell things at.
And a really crappy selection too.

But that store Deros72 was at looks freaking awesome. I might take a trip all the way down there on my next firearm purchase. Do you happen to know there Glock prices? I imagine they stock a healthy selection of Glocks judging by that Team Glock poster on one of there doors.

And Deros72 I can't imagine anybody would ever give you crap for OCing. You do not look threatening in any way. You look like a serious but nice guy.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
Discount gun sales is the most expensive local gun store that I can find. they like to mark things up 10-50% over what other local gun stores sell things at.
I went there yesterday just to get a feel of some handguns (not to buy, just get a feel, but I didn't let them know), they were asking 399 for a SW that FDG had for 334, budsgunshop has for 299. And the rifle I looked at in the summer...599, I bought it at bullseye for 439....:shock:

They had a lot less firearms on the wall then they did in August.

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Glocked and Loaded wrote:
I went there yesterday just to get a feel of some handguns (not to buy, just get a feel, but I didn't let them know), they were asking 399 for a SW that FDG had for 334, budsgunshop has for 299. And the rifle I looked at in the summer...599, I bought it at bullseye for 439....:shock:

They had a lot less firearms on the wall then they did in August.
Ya they wanted $580 for a Glock 26
I got mine for $530

That place has some cool guns I don't see other places but there is no way I would ever buy something from them. I looked for a surefire G2 and they wanted $60 for it when the retail is $40. They also wanted $30 for a Serpa mag pouch that's $21 retail. No wonder they had it in stock.

DEROS72

imported post

Good to know...I have compaired Federalway with other stores and the ones I bought I was able to get a better deal at Federalway.

Thanks for saying .I am a nice guy,at least I try to be although some on thesethreads don't think so....Oh well! I do what I can.

That store I was in is Federlway Discount guns.

Squeak

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Let me know what day you blow through there and I'll by you a coffee....Styyling tips'''lol

Actually I have to thank Bookman for taking the pics for me and driving me around.That is the Safeway on 219th and Pac Hwy. Desmoines and Federalway guns.
Ummmmmmmmm, is the coffee offer open to, say, a biker? Hmmm?