• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good shopping day!!!

DEROS72

imported post

We cannot let them tell us what we can own or not own...The day we let them take this away is the day we lose America. I will not let it happen!

And I owe my great hair to head and sboulders!!!!

DEROS72

imported post

Let me know what day you blow through there and I'll by you a coffee....Styyling tips'''lol

Actually I have to thank Bookman for taking the pics for me and driving me around.That is the Safeway on 219th and Pac Hwy. Desmoines and Federalway guns.

DEROS72

imported post

That was all Federalway discount guns.We didn't even photo half of what they have and they have the best prices.For ex.I bought a Bersa .380 there for $210 where Champion was asking $ 300 + for the same one.