• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Print Order

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I finally found the info I was looking for:

markm@savagecolor.com
phone at 206-632-2866
savagecolor.com

I've sent off a email to Mark to see if he will do another run for us. I'll keep updating the 1st post of this thread with any and all info. I asked for prices on 5k, 8k & 10k glossy paper, trifolded and bundles of 100. (Feb 2009 was the last run)

If the gun show is going to be a monthly thing we may want to look at a 10k print run.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Bill, any answer on the price quote for an overhead banner? I picked up the material for making the frame this evening. I think 24" x 7' with the wording Suggested would be about right.

Talk with you 'bout it tomorrow.

Jim

DEROS72

imported post

Are you guys referring to a banner we could use at meets such as parks ,Willow lake things like that or one geared toward the gun shows?

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Talking to M1Gunnr and Trigger Dr, who ever did your flyers last time.....the price can't be beat, I would go with that.

I will work on some pricing for a banner....

heresolong

imported post

I'm not a huge fan of the banner at meets thing. Seems to me that we want people to see us as normal folks doing our thing. A banner shouts "Look at me". I'd be sort of uncomfortable with it. Just my opinion, though.

Trigger Dr

imported post

heresolong wrote:
I'm not a huge fan of the banner at meets thing. Seems to me that we want people to see us as normal folks doing our thing. A banner shouts "Look at me". I'd be sort of uncomfortable with it. Just my opinion, though.
This banner is primarily for a gun show. When you have 800 tables with several hundred people looking, you need to have something that says "Look at me, I have something important for you"

DEROS72

imported post

Also in park meets it would bring folks in to ask questions and get info.If the public just sees a bunch of people carrying in a park they don't know.It gets the word out even more.