Thread: Let's do this across Montana Wyoming and Idaho

Post imported post

No Problems at New Mexico Protest: There were plenty of handguns and rifles displayed at a tea party protest attended by several hundred people Saturday in Alamogordo, but no violence. The demonstration against the Obama administration and its policies was staged by the Otero Tea Party Patriots and a newly formed organization: the Alamogordo Second Amendment Task Force, which conducted a simultaneous open-carry event. "I don't like what the Democrats are doing to our country," said Jim Kizer, of Alamogordo, who carried a .444 Marlin and a holstered .41 Smith and Wesson Magnum. "I'm a Korean vet and I grew up in Alaska during World War II. I've fought Communists all my life, and now our government is being taken over by them. That's why I'm here." Kizer said his weapons weren't loaded. New Mexico law states that anyone over the age of 19 can openly carry a holstered firearm in most places… (I’m curious as to why Mr. Kizer left his firearms unloaded when it would at least have been legal for his handgun to be loaded; I’m not sure about New Mexico law on rifles.)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/03/tea-partiers-protest-obama-new-mexico/?feat=home_cube_position2
    ---

Post imported post

already planned on OCing my rifle and pistolat the tea party and2nd amendment march.

Post imported post

When and where is the tea party and 2A march?

Post imported post

been to a few sites. one says its on jan 18th anotheron april 15th tax day

http://teapartyboise.com/events-calendar

http://taxdayteaparty.com/teaparty/idaho/

Post imported post

the 2a march is on april 19th but still needs an organizer for idaho. i was just getting the word out. i dont know how to put something like this together. idaho hasnt signed up yet.

Post imported post

Go for it guys Some of us OCed the last Teaparty here in Wa.No issues. It is my understanding there will be rallies everywhere on the 15th and 19th of april.

It would be nice to have thousands upon thousands out letting people know we will keep our rights.......

Post imported post

this does sound likea good event.

Post imported post

Does anyone have any more details about this event? I would be interested, and I am in Boise (I actually work a couple blocks from there).

Post imported post

i dont yet, but i will try to see what is up, and what our group can do to put something together.

Post imported post

I'm game but need some moreinfo.

Looks like I will be there for an hour or so but then have to bail for a doctor's appt that afternoon.