Thread: Fire..

Post imported post

extinguishers! How come when I bought this nobody asked how come I need a fire extinguisher? I could have said " the same reason I carry a gun, when I need one helps only minutes away!" I don't have time to wait!
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

love using that debate!

usually shuts most of them up,and has had a few reconsider how they view the 2nd amendment.

i got a liberal school buddy of mine to try it,now he supports the 2A fully.

not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Banned

Post imported post

seatbelts work pretty good to. -- Dont plan on using it today, but Im wearing it anyhow, just like my gun.

Post imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
    seatbelts work pretty good to. -- Dont plan on using it today, but Im wearing it anyhow, just like my gun.
    Yeah they do, but the problem with that analogy is that they're required by law....it just doesn't have the same ring to it anymore.

Banned

Post imported post

youre on the right track

Post imported post

How about smoke detectors in your home. Locks on the doors,or an alarm on your car.

Post imported post

Had a guy in a truck stop a few weeks back say to me that he doesn't see a need to have a gun for protection. I played him the whole 30+ minutes of that 911 call from Oklahoma. I showed him where the man was in the house and dead 10 minutes before LEO's showed up. I also told him I carry or keep a loaded gun handy in & around my home and he thought that was plain crazy till I showed him countless news articles of people attacked in their yards doing yard work or answering the door bell....he was shocked and wanted to know why he hadn't heard of any of this on the news because he watches CNN every night.
    Only two have offered their lives for you. A Soldier and Jesus....

Post imported post

jeremy05 wrote:
    extinguishers! How come when I bought this nobody asked how come I need a fire extinguisher? I could have said " the same reason I carry a gun, when I need one helps only minutes away!" I don't have time to wait!
    Very few people get killed by the improper use of fire extinguishers. With that said many halon fire extinguisheres were banned because of possible health hazards. So probably no one would say anything about a fire extinguisher unless it is a halon version then you may not be able to carry it around without questions being asked.

Post imported post

I like the seatbelt analogy, if used improperly they can't do more harm than good ie. toddlers. but just like my gun, don't want to use it, but would rather use it and be alive than to not have it and not be able to discuss useful information on this forum with all the responsible/great people i meet here.

Devery