• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - Valentines Day is coming up

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

http://www.chocolateweapons.com/

Welcome to ChocolateWeapons.com! If you are looking for Chocolate Ammo, Chocolate Bullets, Chocolate Guns, or any other deliciously dangerous Chocolate Weapon...you have come to the right place! We carry a full array of Chocolate Weapons that will let you satisfy your sweet tooth, while reaffirming your Manly (or Tough-gal for the ladies) appearance. Get ready to have the best "Near Death by Chocolate" experience of your life! To begin your Chocolate Ammo adventures...choose a category above.

We designed the chocolate bullets, and decided that a great way to package them would be in little, mini ammo cans, with "Chocolate Ammo" stenciled on the side, similar to a real ammo can. After we designed the whole package, chocolate bullets and mini ammo can...we showed the idea to some of our colleagues, who also love to shoot - they LOVED IT! And with that, we decided to go full throttle with the idea...and the Chocolate Bullets and Chocolate Ammo were born. Since then, we have expanded our Chocolate Ammo range of products to Chocolate Bullets, Chocolate Guns, Chocolate Grenades, and more! It all came from one little idea that was mostly a joke to start with.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Glock isn't going to sue them are they ;) (refering to S&W Sigma case).

This definitely looks deadly tasty, but I sure hope they wouldn't melt in your hands....