• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Huntington Beach Open carry video 12/19/09

eraseallhope

imported post

where did you find that revolutionary war pic at the end of the video?

that picture is awesome

wewd

imported post

wolfeinstein, you need to ditch the Brazilian piece and get a Glock. It would be like the old Austria-Hungary days all over again. :lol:

Mike Hawk

imported post

Oh yeah, the "Tracker Packer" LOL. I considered getting the Taurus 92 instead of the Beretta, but I just knew the Beretta too well to go with anything else. After having seen Wolfeinstein's Taurus in HB however, it doesn't look the slightest bit different. In fact I think he mentioned that they actually come from an old Beretta factory down there.

Nopal

imported post

Yep, they are good guns, but there is a catch. Taurus has lifetime warranty, but it can take thema few months to get it back to you if you send it for whatever reason. I know that because my 627 had to go on a 4 month trip last year (yep, a full 4 months and change).

wewd

imported post

The only real difference between the two models is that the Taurus is built to the original Model 92 specs with the safety located on the frame, and the Beretta Model 92F has the safety located on the slide.

But I was only kidding about the Brazilian gun. It's a fine piece. Glocks are just better. :lol:

And you guys are ruining my Austria-Hungary joke. :X

Gundude

imported post

wewd wrote:
wolfeinstein, you need to ditch the Brazilian piece and get a Glock. It would be like the old Austria-Hungary days all over again. :lol:
Hey!!! I have a Rossi, (Brazillian) stainless .357Model M971. I bought it back in the '80's. I'll wear it in Temecula if I can make it. When it speaks, everybody listens.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

You can ignore him, he's a bit trollish.

There's going to be a meetup in Pasadena this Saturday. Outside of that there isn't an OC meetup planned yet.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/37856.html

Welcome to the forums!

Oh, and hang loose!

Edit: I'm an idiot...the Pasadena meetup already happened. Ignore me.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

repo4sale wrote:
??? me??? What is trollish???
No, I was talking about the user "stfu".

Please remove that picture which is blatantly advertising your business. Thus far you have posted three pictures, none of which are related to the topic of open carry. This last one constitutes spam in my book. Please remove it and refrain from advertising again, lest you be reported to the admins for removal.

Thanks.