• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MWAG "call" on me today

We-the-People

imported post

I was carrying my empty holster (ongoing protest) on the college campus today, all day (8am - 7:30pm). After my last class, on my way to the vehicle the security guard with whom I've had several very friendly conversations was outside and we started talking. He said"I got a complaint about you today".

Apparently, while I was on break from my last class of the day and having a cigarette outside, someone spotted the holster, went to him and said "I think there's a guy with a gun". He said he asked for a description and told them the empty holster was a protest against the schools illegal "no guns" policy.

You gotta love it when the MWAG "caller" is told by the authorities that the schools no guns policy is unlawful.

WOOOO HOOOO Kudo's to RCC security today.

We-the-People

imported post

McX wrote:
man with a gun? more correctly put; man with a holster. yep, that sounds like a crime to me:D
Yup but I think the best part is that security, at a school that is adamantly against lawful firearms carry (they even had a fit when a class of law enforcement officers came in and some were plain clothes openly carrying without displayed badges) dismissed the "complaintant" rather than getting stupid. The test will be when it's an officer other than the one they went to.