Thread: Missoula Pistol Ranges?

Post imported post

Hey guys/girls,

I am an Idaho oc'er and I am visiting missoula for a week to visit my gf's family and I would like to know if there are any good public ranges in the area? Also any of you guys/girls have problems around town or anywhere I should avoid? Thanks for any help.

Post imported post

I've shot at Deer Creek on the east side of Missoula. They held the USPSA Area 1 Match a few years ago. Great Match! I started shooting there back in the mid '80's and the range certainly has grown.

http://www.bspsc.org/map.htm

I've also shot CAS at the Deep Creek range, which is on the west side of Missoula. Give them a call at 406-543-3075,

Here's a site for a lot of ranges here in MT.

http://www.gunshowdirectory.com/loca...mp;popState=MT

As far as carrying in Missoula, there are others who can probably chime in. I try to stay far away from the place.
    "Never belittle someone for carrying a small firearm. Commend them for carrying a firearm."
    -OpenCarry.org member MAC702

Post imported post

Deer Creek range is for members only, while the Deep Creek range has portions open to the general public ($3 fee).The Deep Creek public rangehas a 200 yard range (with targets at 25, 50, 100, and 200)and a skeet range.

To get there head west on Mullin road from Reserve. A few miles down the road is a sign for the gun range. Follow the directions on the signs to the range.

It is closed two days a week; I think Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but I'm not sure.

For a list of ranges in Montana go to:

http://fwp.mt.gov/recreation/activit...ingRanges.html

Augustin

Post imported post

let me know, I am a member at Deer Creek and could take you as a guest.

Post imported post

Unfortunately I got really busy during this trip so I wont be able to go out and shoot. But I will keep all those spots in mind on my next visit, I am over this way every couple months or so.

Ninelivez when I know I will be back over here I will send you a pm if you don't mind to see if we can fit something into our schedules. Thanks for all the help guys.

Let me know if you will ever be in the moscow/pullman area (I know there is really no reason to be there) and we can go to the range or get an oc dinner together.

Post imported post

Louie86 wrote:
    Unfortunately I got really busy during this trip so I wont be able to go out and shoot. But I will keep all those spots in mind on my next visit, I am over this way every couple months or so.

Ninelivez when I know I will be back over here I will send you a pm if you don't mind to see if we can fit something into our schedules. Thanks for all the help guys.

Let me know if you will ever be in the moscow/pullman area (I know there is really no reason to be there) and we can go to the range or get an oc dinner together.
    Let me know anytime