• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL truck sighting Virginia Beach

DocDaddy

imported post

I was leaving base yesterday (04 Jan)at 4pm-ish and saw a white Ford Dually with big words saying "Defending your right... ...to defend yourself" and the VCDL.com on it and I think it said Hyson racing on the side, was that you Bubba Ron? Or anyone else on here?

DocV

imported post

Them Hysons is everywhar'!

cabrchase1ml6-vi.jpg

DocDaddy

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
That's definitly Bubba Ron. :D
Thats whatI thought, didn't know he worked here on Little Creek (or he may have been visiting and just happen to be leaving at quiting time). Will have to have lunch with him sometime if he is on this base.

nova

imported post

DocDaddy wrote:
nova wrote:
was this it?
Yes it was! One thing I noticed was he doesn't have any of Ed's magnets on! Hahaha!
Haha I just snapped a screenshot of that Nightline piece about that VCDL picnic. :cool: