• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Small Gun Groups Dont Stand a Chance

LA Confederate

barf

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
"Limp- wristed cowards that are supposed to be on our side?"
LOL, I don't need to go to any other link to read such,
there's tons of it right here !!!
Why don't you respond to my last post in the "OC and Police Issues" thread and tell us what your goals and motives really are? Why do you contradict yourself again & again in these threads? What does an armed march accomplish where openly carrying firearms is already legal? Why not take this fight to repeal school zone, parade, and public building weapon restrictions (to name a few)?

It seems to me that you have another agenda. You are a self-proclaimed anarchist, cop hater, and advocate against the use of the national guard and military. It seems to me that you use the forums here as a convenient way to promote your other agendas. You have admitted to attending OC meetings for no other reason than to recruit serious people for other things.

Come on, Mr. Marchiafava - now's your chance.

VORiaSOI

imported post

if you have such disdain for the police mark, does that mean you wouldnt call them if needed?

barf

imported post

VORiaSOI wrote:
if you have such disdain for the police mark, does that mean you wouldnt call them if needed?
Don't expect an answer. Mr. Marchiafava is notorious for not responding to anything that would show who he really is and what he stands for.

Attack of the big heads and over-inflated egos commences in 3, 2, 1,......

DannyAbear

imported post

I think there is a BIG difference in them - being there when you need them and them being there when they have no business being there

barf

imported post

#1 chicken farmer wrote:
I think there is a BIG difference in them - being there when you need them and them being there when they have no business being there
Hey Mark - you answered under the wrong log-in name.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Once again the LA subforum is reduced to utter inanity.

I'm going to report all you retards. Hopefully this will get dealt with.

This is seriously getting old, girls.

barf

imported post

Still waiting to hear from Mr. Marchiafava on a few serious open carry issues...

Ignoring the troll from California who seems to have nothing better to do than call people names...