• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free OC Business Cards

thompsongunner06

imported post

Have about 225,,,in a small box. Has US flag background,,,you cover shipping and they are yours,,,For NC state.

Duramax

imported post

I would like to have some of those. could you split up the box as I dont need 225 of them but I will take them. let me know.

Thanks

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Didn't someone have a template/design that we could download on here?

If so, can someone find the thread link for me, I can't see to find it if it is there. Or at least put up a template or something.

I'd like to work on a project of getting as many made as possible to give to you NC Ocer's and 2A advocates.

Dreamer

imported post

tekshogun wrote:
Didn't someone have a template/design that we could download on here?
That would be me, but they're not really NC specific. They wre more general, and are a sort of "Why I Carry" card...

PM me with your email, and I'll send you a PDF...

thompsongunner06

imported post

Send me your address,,,,will send them to you. If you can scan them and post them then they can copied. Kevin