• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Banners

massivedesign

imported post

okay.. let me change my template to 30x84 and I'll shift the stuff back into place.. I'll also try and add the TJ quote (good idea) without making it look too noisy.

Be back shortly!

killchain

imported post

I think we should have a model of some sort with a pistol. It catches the attention. Some people who might see this might not understand exactly what "open carry" means, but with a model such as the one originally presented, they will.

And the Jefferson quote is a nice touch as well.

Sparky508

imported post

Now I'm really digging the one with all the people on the top. Maybe only one, "Open Carry Is Legal", on the side though? Definitley Jefferson's quote included.

(Lot of picky bastards, aint we?)

Trigger Dr

imported post

killchain wrote:
I think we should have a model of some sort with a pistol. It catches the attention. Some people who might see this might not understand exactly what "open carry" means, but with a model such as the one originally presented, they will.

And the Jefferson quote is a nice touch as well.
Remember this is for display at a gun show

massivedesign

imported post

Chris.R.Anderson wrote:
If you guys want to do anything with mine, change it or take parts of it, feel free. I just wanted to contribute some color and attractivness to the effort!

CRA
Actually Chris, yours gave me the idea to create possible a name tag?? This way the people working the table can have more of an official presence, and a professional image?? Or, just cause it's cool, and I am bored...

Maybe on the back we can have a cheat sheet with all the RCW's etc lol

I have a laminator and the clips here at work. I can make these up for nothing..

PoppaGary

imported post

The banner looks good, thanks to all that provided input...look forward to more info on contributions, would like to chip in!

Don't forget to check on permissions on the images. Unsure of the current agreement, but it might not extend past a web site, although it is still non-commercial use.

Gary

massivedesign

imported post

PoppaGary wrote:
Don't forget to check on permissions on the images. Unsure of the current agreement, but it might not extend past a web site, although it is still non-commercial use.

Gary

Gary, that is sound advice. I just wrote and email to John and Mike (founders of the site) and pointed towards this thread and asked for permission. I even went as far as to request higher res versions of the pics we are using... if permission is granted.

Thanks!

massivedesign

imported post

Mike.. The founder, was nice enough to share with me the photographer of the photos for this site.. I highly recommend a browse through his portfolio.. Some of the photos would be considered NSFW, but are tasteful eposures.. A lot of firearm related photography too.. http://olegvolk.net/

Also, the chick?? Her name is Lori... http://olegvolk.net/gallery/friendsandstrangers/lori/ meow!!