• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Mateo ISE

tall_tree

imported post

Great show, nice to see so many familiar faces.

It was very sad listening to all of the hunter stories about their dealings with anti-hunters. Most have taken on the attitude now of just not letting anyone know that they are a hunter.

Hide your guns, hide your game, hide your hobby.

They can feel the noose tightening around the sport in California.

Very sad.

I didn't see any San Mateo LEO's but DFG and SFPD were there.

Decoligny

imported post

tall_tree wrote:
Great show, nice to see so many familiar faces.

It was very sad listening to all of the hunter stories about their dealings with anti-hunters. Most have taken on the attitude now of just not letting anyone know that they are a hunter.

Hide your guns, hide your game, hide your hobby.

They can feel the noose tightening around the sport in California.

Very sad.

I didn't see any San Mateo LEO's but DFG and SFPD were there.
If you hunt, you should have a nice setup in your driveway to butcher your game. To hell with the neighbors.

2.jpg

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

If I walked by and saw my neighbor gutting a recent kill, I'd stop and ask if I could buy some meat off of them.

God bless deer, they're so tasty when prepared right (mmmm, love me some jerky too).