Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Packing in Pink

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Layton, Utah, USA
    Posts
    275

    Post imported post

    My wife came across this website and I thought I would share with others. They have a store on the website and it would make great gifts for your lady...my wife has me ordering her some ear protection...since they are pink she knows i wont use them.

    http://www.packinginpink.com/index.html

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,170

    Post imported post

    rocknsnow wrote:
    My wife came across this website and I thought I would share with others. They have a store on the website and it would make great gifts for your lady...my wife has me ordering her some ear protection...since they are pink she knows i wont use them.

    http://www.packinginpink.com/index.html
    if she really like pink, Maybe you should make her one of these!

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    some ladies like the pink guns, they have no tactical applications, but on the range it's ok.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,382

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    they have no tactical applications,
    Really? None?

    "Hut, hut, hut! HALT! Mister, what's that pink gun your toting?"

    "But Sargent, you're not thupposed to ask. You big meanie."

  5. #5
    Regular Member 40s-and-wfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lake County, Montana, USA
    Posts
    490

    Post imported post

    Not to argue, but does a firearm necessarily have to be black, camo or another manly color to have some tactical application? I think if my girlfriend had a pink pistol it would throw off the focus of the bad guy and give her the upper-hand because he'd be focusing on her pink pistol and not on how potentially dangerous it could be!!
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

    Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
    -John W. Creasy (Man on Fire)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    stationed in TX, Kentuckian by birth, ,
    Posts
    40

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    some ladies like the pink guns, they have no tactical applications, but on the range it's ok.
    OMG!!!! so pink painted guns only work on a range?

    I don't care if it is neon green with pink glow in the dark butterflies on the barrel as long as it works when I need it.





  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    stationed in TX, Kentuckian by birth, ,
    Posts
    40

    Post imported post

    Nutczak wrote:
    rocknsnow wrote:
    My wife came across this website and I thought I would share with others. They have a store on the website and it would make great gifts for your lady...my wife has me ordering her some ear protection...since they are pink she knows i wont use them.

    http://www.packinginpink.com/index.html
    if she really like pink, Maybe you should make her one of these!
    +100000 would love to have this one!

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    jihadthis wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    some ladies like the pink guns, they have no tactical applications, but on the range it's ok.
    OMG!!!! so pink painted guns only work on a range?

    I don't care if it is neon green with pink glow in the dark butterflies on the barrel as long as it works when I need it.



    As long as she is happy with it, thats all that matters, she is having fun. I meant what I said, that Pink rifle has no pratical tactical application, someone with a BRIGHT pink weapon would be an easy target for my Ruger SR-556 with Aimpoint optics and the 3x magnifier. You can't hide with a Neon Pink Rifle...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    stationed in TX, Kentuckian by birth, ,
    Posts
    40

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    jihadthis wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    some ladies like the pink guns, they have no tactical applications, but on the range it's ok.
    OMG!!!! so pink painted guns only work on a range?

    I don't care if it is neon green with pink glow in the dark butterflies on the barrel as long as it works when I need it.



    As long as she is happy with it, thats all that matters, she is having fun. I meant what I said, that Pink rifle has no pratical tactical application, someone with a BRIGHT pink weapon would be an easy target for my Ruger SR-556 with Aimpoint optics and the 3x magnifier. You can't hide with a Neon Pink Rifle...
    Okay, I guess once the revolution starts in America you can fulfill your dreams of glory by finding yourself in a "tactical" situation........

    Anyone with "tactical" experience knows that any weapon, Gun/knife/rock/hand/etc, properly applied, regardless of color, will take you out.

    If I am stupid enough to use a BRIGHT pink weapon to try to gain "tactical" advantage then yes I will probably be taken out first. Where the heck in this thread was it ever mentioned that someone was trying to get tactical advantage? Start a new thread about how to have the tactical advantage if that is what consumes your thought process

    In any scenario it will not matter what the color of the weapon is.

    I hope your last words are not "oh ha ha they have a pink gun, but I have the TACTICAL advantage"

    Go do a few patrols outside the wire and talk to me about "tactical"



  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lobelville, Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    2,615

    Post imported post

    Excuse me, but, how did this get off on pink firearms. The OP said that he was ordering his wife a pair of pink HEARING PROTECTORS.

    Until we find ourselves in a real SHTF scenario, I don't think it matters what color your firearm is. All those bright color schemes can be redone in less conspicuous colors quickly, should the need arise.

    However, I am highly allergic to pink anything. :P

  11. #11
    Regular Member NY2AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Yuma, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    75

    Post imported post

    For some, myself included, firearms are not only a self defense issue, but also a hobby. I see nothing wrong with pink accessories, or a pink gun. Hell, I wish I could find a company that sold firearm products catered to the video game geeks like myself.

    As for tactical; I really think tactical is what you make of it. As long as your primary weapon is tactical, you are golden.


    By primary weapon I mean your brain of course
    If ever you find yourself in a situation where you can't be safe, be violent!

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    jihadthis wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    jihadthis wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    some ladies like the pink guns, they have no tactical applications, but on the range it's ok.
    OMG!!!! so pink painted guns only work on a range?

    I don't care if it is neon green with pink glow in the dark butterflies on the barrel as long as it works when I need it.



    As long as she is happy with it, thats all that matters, she is having fun. I meant what I said, that Pink rifle has no pratical tactical application, someone with a BRIGHT pink weapon would be an easy target for my Ruger SR-556 with Aimpoint optics and the 3x magnifier. You can't hide with a Neon Pink Rifle...
    Okay, I guess once the revolution starts in America you can fulfill your dreams of glory by finding yourself in a "tactical" situation........

    Anyone with "tactical" experience knows that any weapon, Gun/knife/rock/hand/etc, properly applied, regardless of color, will take you out.

    If I am stupid enough to use a BRIGHT pink weapon to try to gain "tactical" advantage then yes I will probably be taken out first. Where the heck in this thread was it ever mentioned that someone was trying to get tactical advantage? Start a new thread about how to have the tactical advantage if that is what consumes your thought process

    In any scenario it will not matter what the color of the weapon is.

    I hope your last words are not "oh ha ha they have a pink gun, but I have the TACTICAL advantage"

    Go do a few patrols outside the wire and talk to me about "tactical"

    I certainly would not do patrols outside the wire with a pink rifle, but I guess it sounds like you would be ok with it... Did my share of guard duty in the ARMY back in the early 90's.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Centreville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,761

    Post imported post

    Don't you guys know the only tactical color is dayglo orange?

  14. #14
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    bohdi wrote:
    Don't you guys know the only tactical color is dayglo orange?
    I was waiting for someone to mention it
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Centreville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,761

    Post imported post

    I couldn't resist. :celebrate

  16. #16
    Regular Member lil_freak_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mason, Michigan
    Posts
    1,811

    Post imported post

    best part is,that pink AR15 is california legal!!!
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.


  17. #17
    Regular Member XD40coyote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    woman stuck in Maryland, ,
    Posts
    709

    Post imported post

    bohdi wrote:
    Don't you guys know the only tactical color is dayglo orange?
    Actually it is the dayglo orange with the camo pattern in it. So you can be all tactical while deer hunting and stuff.

  18. #18
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    guess, I will be building me another AR ..when it's done, gonna have to duracoat it PINK, my sister is gonna being having a daughter in May ...it's gonna be her Birthday gift. the only new born in America with a Pink AR15 & 12 pink PMAGS
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    166

    Post imported post

    lil_freak_66 wrote:
    best part is,that pink AR15 is california legal!!!
    That's the best argument I've heard yet!

  20. #20
    Regular Member The Wolfhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Henrico, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    697

    Post imported post

    I bought my teenage daughter a pink .22 rifle (CZ). The local gunshop guys got a good laugh about it until the proof target came out of the package.The 3 shot 50 meter group disappearedunder a dime. Then it was suddenly "Golly that is a damn fine rifle you got there".
    Appleseed, Virginia State Coordinator
    Are you a Rifleman yet?
    http://appleseedinfo.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •