• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visiting from AZ

impulse

imported post

Visiting from the great state of AZ, and going too Agoura Hills. Can I be a non Cali resident and UOC? I understand no mag, none in the pipe. Mags away from firearm etc. But can I be a non cali reisdent and UOC?

P.S. The mags will be 10 or less rounds. God your guys state sucks, bad....

pullnshoot25

imported post

Yes, but it is not really recommended.

If you do decide to OC though, visit my blog (click my name) and on the right hand side will be OC training videos. Watch them and you will be much better informed.

Where will you be visiting, if you don't mind me asking? If you don't want it known, just send me a PM.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Gundude wrote:
Tomorrow I'll be in California pissed off at having to NOT carry my boomstick =(
Ride it.
He said BOOMstick, not BROOMstick. LOL

aod10.jpg